Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If your mood today was a fruit..

User Profile: FloralFlare
FloralFlare July 12th, 2025

If your mood today was a fruit, what would it be — and why? 🍉🍋🍍

168
User Profile: starrySun5241
starrySun5241 August 7th, 2025

🍊 I don’t have a reason

User Profile: stormieandpaws
stormieandpaws August 11th, 2025

@FloralFlare

crushed pineapple

we just having a lot of health stuff come up and the heats really getting to us a lot. seem to rain and be very hot for us. this been going on for few week so yep that fruit we feel like

User Profile: TovaCares76
TovaCares76 August 12th, 2025

@FloralFlare

A lime. I'm in a sour mood. 

User Profile: Reddi
Reddi August 12th, 2025

@FloralFlare

A coconut. 🥥

My day was a little pulpy, but still sweet. I enjoyed it for the most part and for the most part it was a refreshing day-- I had a really affirming conversation with someone new, I got out the house, I tried some new things, finally managed to succeed at something today that I have historically struggled with... but there were definitely some chewy moments too.

I realized there's some family dynamic stuff that I thought I dealt with, but is still kind of raw for me. I got a rejection from a job I'd really hoped to get.

But you know what, it's okay. My head is about as hard as a shell of a coconut and just as gritty. I know I can figure it out. There's that berry quote that I love, but since I've been talking all coconuts, I'll just say the harder to open, the sweeter the juice. I trust that it'll all come together alright.

User Profile: practicalNest3489
practicalNest3489 August 12th, 2025

@FloralFlare probably durian, good in some eyes horrible in others.

User Profile: FreshStartV
FreshStartV August 12th, 2025

@FloralFlare gourd, its to bitter and i dislike it.

User Profile: Amazingworlddips
Amazingworlddips August 12th, 2025

I would be a pineapple. Thorny from the outside, soft and sweet from inside lol.

User Profile: andrewanc
andrewanc August 12th, 2025

@FloralFlare
A mango. You can barely recognize if it is sweet or sour.

User Profile: quietmoonlight00
quietmoonlight00 August 12th, 2025

Raw mango. Everything has been hard and tangy today for me

User Profile: akki2525
akki2525 August 12th, 2025

Mine would be a cranberry.