Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

We love you x 9000 🧡

September 12th, 2022

Healthy Living Community is 9000 strong today and we love you for having self-love.. 💖

UnnaturalAgitatedAntelope-max-1mb.gif

If you are a part of it or wish to be a part of it, 🙏

Feel free to tag anyone you are thinking of.
What does Healthy Living mean to you?
Share anything healthy.

HL Newbies: @7Katy7 @Brie44 @bubblyPumpkin8003 @compassionateWest6840 @Deeperconnection @emotionalCoconut5516 @faithfulTortoise239 @GabrielCup2327 @halogrl06 @HopePeaceLove3377 @KarmaNox @needsunnydays2 @@passionateBlueberry44 @purpleButterfly24 @Redirecting @SammiSweetheart30 @sparklycomet @StarrySky888 @Subscribers @versatileNectarine5236 @versatileSea9984

HL Team: @Artalistens @AveryLove @azuladragon34 @Community @DonaldDraper @EmbStitcher33 @HopieRemi @Leader @Mentor @PoliteOcean @SirenOfSerenity @TheGoodFairy @vivelespatates @whenitsdarklookforstars @WillofheartOn

12
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 12th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

Aww such a big milestone. Congratulations team Healthy Living and everyone involved! ❤

Sharing a self-care reminder with everyone. ✨

be-kind-to-yourself-hugs.gif

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean September 13th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you Sun!

load more
User Profile: Redirecting
Redirecting September 12th, 2022

Wow, what an accomplishment, indeed! Thanks for adding me. Stay well, everyone! 💞

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean September 13th, 2022

@Redirecting

Thank you so much for being apart of our Community!

load more
User Profile: ouiCherie
ouiCherie September 13th, 2022

@DonaldDraper @PoliteOcean @vivelespatates I remember when it was hitting 4000 something and now it's 9000.

Miss HL team. You guys are the best! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean September 13th, 2022

@ouiCherie

Yes, yes!... I remember posting a few years ago when it turned 5.000 members and now here we are!

Thank you!

load more
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean September 13th, 2022

WOOP WOOP! AWESOME DAY!.... I remember 2016 starting this Subcom as a little "Seedling" of a community... and then it grew and grew, year after year~~ And blossomed and bloomed into the AWESOME, AMAZING Community that it is today!

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU, WE COULDN'T DO IT WITHOUT YOU!!


_1663033057.image.png


@DonaldDraper

User Profile: emotionalCoconut5516
emotionalCoconut5516 September 13th, 2022

I haven't interacted with this community much yet but I hope it will help me achieve my health goals 💖

User Profile: EmbStitcher33
EmbStitcher33 September 18th, 2022

I'm going to post a graphic I just made here too because I want to thank everyone who is working to help make 7 Cups the welcoming and supportive community it is... When you consider the time and effort it takes to volunteer here, it's amazing human beings who are behind it all.

This graphic is for all those who read this post and are a part of the engine that keeps this community going... ❤️ All your work here is appreciated.

_1663464959.appreciation 2.jpg

2 replies
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean September 18th, 2022

@EmbStitcher33

Beautiful Stitch! Thank you so much for sharing this with us, and for being apart of this community!

September 22nd, 2022

@EmbStitcher33 that hit the core. Thank you 🧡

1 reply
User Profile: EmbStitcher33
EmbStitcher33 September 23rd, 2022

@DonaldDraper

Thank you Donald 😊

load more
load more