What's your "comfort" food?
What's your comfort food? What drink makes you feel calm and relaxed? Maybe it's a food that transports you to your happy place and gives you a sense of sensory joy? Share in the replies! 😄
@goldenLion1121
Chai tea🍵
Picky eater.. heh heh heh
Cheese.. mink muffins.. doritos.. hershy.. mnms blueberries
- chocolate
- asian food
- mexican food
@goldenLion1121 Its creamy white sauce pasta and coffee
@goldenLion1121
dark chocalate
@goldenLion1121
It depends on the day and how I'm feeling... Pizza and Chinese tend to be that comfort go to for me though most times.
However, I do try to incorporate "healthier" ways to include them by making my own.
My comfort food is 100% mac and cheese! My comfort drinks are refreshers from starbucks or hot cocoa!
Bread and tea.
Chicken noodle soup or lasagna 🥰
Ooh, so many…
Potatoes, lasagna, burger with fries, chocolates, brownies, mainly carbs 😆
I love water and tea!