Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Cheri’s Connection Corner - Mantra 2024 Words ✨✨✨✨

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful December 17th, 2023

Healthy Living Cupsers! 

2023 is almost in rear view and 2024 is upon us. I love reflecting back yes! But I adore looking forward even more …. More opportunities for good things to manifest in your life. The key is YOU. You can dream it and manifest it. Do what you need to get there. 

What words will become your mantra? Do these words resonate with you? Do they align with your goals for 2024?? 

img-0750_1702786135.jpeg

60
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 17th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful

Ooh I love posts like these lol! 

The 4 words I saw first: Miracle, Change, Family, Creation!💖

How about you? 🎄

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP December 17th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful

Oohh great ones !! 


Mine are strength change love and courage ….♥️♥️♥️

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 17th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful aww beautiful words for beautiful youu! Wishing you all the love and luck always!🤗🥰💖

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP December 17th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Right back at you ✨✨✨✨✨💕💕

load more
load more
User Profile: PetiteSouris
PetiteSouris December 19th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful

Love

Lessons

Connection

Purpose

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP December 19th, 2023

@PetiteSouris

Love these very powerful words … ✨✨✨✨

User Profile: PetiteSouris
PetiteSouris December 19th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful

Indeed, that they are. I think those words embodied everything right now within and around me. Thank you for this exercise. 

🤍

load more
load more
User Profile: WhimsicalWhimsy
WhimsicalWhimsy December 19th, 2023

My four words are change, miracle, alignment and connect.


from Whimsy

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP December 19th, 2023

@WhimsicalWhimsy

Incredible choice of words … ✨✨✨✨✨

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 19th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful creative, power, love oh wait I need one more 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 19th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 creative, power, love, strength 😁 you know what my new years mantra, is pretty much the same as this years😁❤❤ yaaay! So just gotta keep being me ❤

merry Christmas sunny ❤gives you a giant festive tiny hug ❤

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP December 19th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Love all of these and yes your mantra is perfect! Just as you are…. 🤗 ✨✨✨✨✨✨

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 19th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful sunny I decided I don't want power, so I looked again and found gratitude 😁 so I have that one instead of power ❤❤❤ and thanks ❤❤ gives you a giant festive tiny hug ❤

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP December 19th, 2023

Love gratitude perfect word 🎄🎄🎄

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Gettingbettertoday
Gettingbettertoday December 19th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful

I don't see any words at all.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 19th, 2023

@Gettingbettertoday should of gone to specsavers😁

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP December 19th, 2023

@Gettingbettertoday

It can be tough to see it is like a word search 🔍 

User Profile: Gettingbettertoday
Gettingbettertoday December 21st, 2023

@Gettingbettertoday

I don't know where these words are coming from. I think they are making them up.

load more
User Profile: sparrowhere
sparrowhere December 19th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful

I saw,"change, connect, purpose, miracle".


User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP December 19th, 2023

@sparrowhere

Beautiful combo ♥️💚♥️💚

load more
User Profile: GeminiPrincess08
GeminiPrincess08 December 19th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful - I saw gratitude, money, power, and health!

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP December 19th, 2023

@GeminiPrincess08

Awesome love it ♥️💚♥️💚

User Profile: Themaninblackxxx
Themaninblackxxx December 20th, 2023

@GeminiPrincess08

I also saw money (first) and I am also a Gemini

I guess we are greedy lol

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP December 22nd, 2023

@Themaninblackxxx

Well maybe 2024 bring you more opportunity in finances Gemini here too 

load more
load more
User Profile: KatePersephone
KatePersephone December 19th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful connection, change, self-care, strength :3

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP December 19th, 2023

@KateDoskocilova

Powerful! ♥️💚♥️

load more
User Profile: KatePersephone
KatePersephone December 19th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful connection, strength, self-care, change