Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Cheri’s Connection Corner - Mantra 2024 Words ✨✨✨✨

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful December 17th, 2023

Healthy Living Cupsers! 

2023 is almost in rear view and 2024 is upon us. I love reflecting back yes! But I adore looking forward even more …. More opportunities for good things to manifest in your life. The key is YOU. You can dream it and manifest it. Do what you need to get there. 

What words will become your mantra? Do these words resonate with you? Do they align with your goals for 2024?? 

img-0750_1702786135.jpeg

60
User Profile: Imawarrior22
Imawarrior22 December 20th, 2023

Power, Alignment, Change, Breakthrough 🙏🏾

User Profile: PawsomePaws
PawsomePaws December 20th, 2023

Love ,grattiude ,connection ,power

User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues December 20th, 2023

Doe Pry Lesson Love

…um, I’ll love myself more for sure.

I can use pry as a verb so it’s an action with some physical activity rather than general nosiness.

Lesson can be applied to my job searching.

A doe (a female deer) symbolizes gentleness and caring, so in addition to loving myself I’ll also try and remember those qualities for self care.

User Profile: craterlake
craterlake December 20th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful

  1. Gratitude
  2. Breakthrough
  3. Purpose
  4. Connection

I'd say that's a great way for me to go through the year.

User Profile: Seleni919
Seleni919 December 20th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful

Connection, Selfcare, Family, Breakthrough

User Profile: Faljabiry1019
Faljabiry1019 December 21st, 2023

👍🏻

User Profile: EmmyMarie06
EmmyMarie06 December 21st, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful

i got Change, creation, (then pope but im not counting that XD) then i got purpose then health

User Profile: ZenlessPopcornVendor
ZenlessPopcornVendor December 21st, 2023

Um....


Man, sag, car.

User Profile: ZenlessPopcornVendor
ZenlessPopcornVendor December 21st, 2023

Sorry 4th word was sank.

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP December 21st, 2023

@ZenlessPopcornVendor

yes those words are there but tons of larger big words for inspiration …. Look again☝️☝️☝️

load more
User Profile: Vagi
Vagi December 22nd, 2023

Creation

Power

Money

Lesson

User Profile: placidLychee4953
placidLychee4953 December 22nd, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful

power, change, strength and family