Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Cheri’s Connection Corner - Reminders for Positive Energy 💕💛♥️💕💛♥️

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful January 11th, 2024

Good day to the Healthy Living Community! 💕💛♥️💕💛♥️


Health journeys often are habits that affect the physical what you eat and how you move however good mental health is a perfect partner along the way. 

Shine brightly ✨✨don’t allow others to distract from your journey in 2024. 

YOU got this!! 💕💛♥️

You taking care of you IS the best self care. Protect your peace of mind on your journey. 
Being selfish and getting into new habits will improve your health even 10% loss can improve your health status. Do things that bring you JOY. ✨✨✨✨✨

What three things bring YOU joy on your health journey by way of self care? 

Do you consider mental health habits along with food and activity in your health journey?? 

What steps are you doing to have better mental health in 2024 simple easy ways to ensure you have some JOY in every day?? 💕💛♥️💕💛♥️

img-3034_1704946154.jpeg
20
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 13th, 2024

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful

Aw thank you for the positive reminders, Cheri!💖

What steps are you doing to have better mental health in 2024 simple easy ways to ensure you have some JOY in every day?

Just the basics hehe, better sleep and sleep schedule, eating and eating more mindfully, physical work out, spending time doings I enjoy, anddd some more me-time.

How about you?💖


User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP January 13th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Yay thank you for sharing! Glad you to this one off the no response list ! 🙌🙌💕💕💕😎😎😎

I am much the same recovering from dreadful flu still tired but getting there. Sleep much needed. My meds prednisone makes it tough to sleep 💤 cannot wait to have this fly behind me. Walking has to be put on hold while I recover just doing housework for steps this week. 

This week trying a new food a healthy option might be 2 ingredient dough Apple flips might be nice to try … 

My go to for healthy treat is frozen Greek yogurt with berries and toppings 

img-3123_1705177317.jpeg

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 January 16th, 2024

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful oh man! Prednisolone tablets are steroids😥 I'm on them too. Just had to start another week of them😞 6 every morning. I feel your pain, gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 17th, 2024

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful

Haha yes, you're always welcome lol. 💖

Aww please take good care of yourself, Cheri, I hope you feel super better super soon. Sending healing beams and hugs. 🤗

OOh soo yumm, love me some greek yogurt with toppings too and two ingredient dishes are awesome, how did it go? 😋

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 January 16th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou hi sunny boo ❤ yaaaay! I can outsleep a sloth🤔🤔 but I should definitely do it more😁

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 17th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

That sounds totally slothsome, Lolaaabeaannn. I'll join you too and we'll be sleepy-sloth-buddies!😴❤

sloths-babies.gif

load more
load more
User Profile: michaelR860
michaelR860 January 15th, 2024

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful I am taking steps to put myself first. Throughout my life, I have put other people's wants and needs ahead of mine. When people needed something done, I would automatically say yes because saying no was uncomfortable. No more. I also refuse to be manipulated by family members and other people who only want to see harm done to me. Talking to such people is not worth my mental health, and that's exactly what they are costing me. I have to be strong enough to distance myself from these people and stay away. It's hard, because I am naturally trusting, and I would like to think that ALL my family and friends love me, but through their actions, this obviously is not the case. I know I deserve better than this, and this year I am going to get it.

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP January 16th, 2024

Boundaries allow you to protect yourself and make decisions that align with who you are and how you want to live your life. You will have a fabulous 2024 with your boundaries leading the way

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 January 16th, 2024

@michaelR860 awww bless you. It's sad when we can't trust or rely on the people who are supposed to love us😞 I'm sorry sweetie, gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 January 16th, 2024

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful what brings me joy and helps me understand my own mind, is helping others, this year I'm gonna support and show kindness to as many people as I can, through this site 😁❤ also the best ways to keep my mental health on track is to keep enjoying all the little things that make me smile. And yes eating healthy and ice cream is very very important to our mental wellbeing😎 yaaaay! Ice cream. Hugs you tightly ❤ I love you ❤

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 January 16th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 last check in you was 90% recovered? Are you at 92% yet? Here's your medicine 20 more giant tiny hugs ❤❤❤

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP January 16th, 2024

I am in withdrawal from the meds so it slower recovery but sleeping lots …. My body doesn’t know what to do without the meds … sleep and rest for for a bit I will be ok ✅… slept 10 hours last night ….


i look forward to feeling back to usual …..soon just rest between me and normal …

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 January 16th, 2024

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful oh steroids can be a bit shock to your body, did they not slowly reduce the amount one by one??? I always have to do that, or my chest gets quite a shock and I end up back in them. Keep an eye on your chest, if it gets worse tell the doctor straight away ok? Sleep won't hurt you, if your body needs rest then don't fight it ❤ I've been worried about you ❤ ❤ being ill sucks! But you will be ok ❤❤ just keep me updated ❤

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP January 16th, 2024

Yes did the step down but I don’t feel well mostly exhaustion that feels extreme and muscle aches breathing is good though … going to check in with my dr…. Definitely 💯 it feels I have been sick long time since Dec 12 … this flu has been rough

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 January 16th, 2024

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful God bless you ❤ I'm glad they eased you of them. Yep that's a long  time to be ill😞 don't worry you will be running around soon, and able to take down your Xmas lights😂😂 let me know how it goes with the doctor ❤

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 January 17th, 2024

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful are you feeling any better? Did you talk to the doctor??

load more
User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP January 17th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

Today I feel like I am improving thankfully less tired and plan to actually do some things today ….i feel like I missed December lol 😂 Dr said rest  it takes a while to recover but check in again in a week … 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 January 17th, 2024

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful oh! Yaaay! That's great news, I'm glad you're feeling a bit better, listen to the doctor and rest lots. And dw there will be plenty more decembers ❤❤ 

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 January 16th, 2024

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful

Hi, Grateful,

What three things bring YOU joy on your health journey by way of self care?  1. I'm trying to think my current problems through instead of feeling overwhelmed.  2. My cat and snuggling with her.  3. meditation and working out

Do you consider mental health habits along with food and activity in your health journey??  Yes, absolutely.

What steps are you doing to have better mental health in 2024 simple easy ways to ensure you have some JOY in every day?? 💕💛♥️💕💛♥️  I get lots of sleep.

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP January 16th, 2024

Sleep is amazing and pets DO bring a ton of JOY and thinking through problems help sort them and help stay calm ….great ways to cope. 🙌🙌🙌💯💯💯🙌🙌💯💯💯💯💤💤💤💤💤

load more