Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS MONTH: "THANKFUL THURSDAY"~

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean May 26th, 2022

HEY EVERYONE~

WELCOME TO "THANKFUL THURSDAY"~


☀️AS PART OF MAY'S MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS MONTH, TODAY WE WILL FOCUS ON SOMETHING THAT YOU ARE "THANKFUL" FOR...


_1653532010.image.png _1653532148.image.png _1653532196.image.png


WHAT ARE "YOU" THANKFUL FOR TODAY?!


@DonaldDraper @EmotionalTalker2260 @HopieRemi @vivelespatates @whenitsdarklookforstars @Regmo @777Bre777 @affectionateCat9553 @AffyAvo @AveryLove @Bre4Me @BrookieLou96 @bubbleOcean2604 @Caringmama2022 @CarolineEmily01 @Chevy81 @CyclingThroughLife @Dallady @determinedCat7367 @diamondintheROUGH2022 @ForeverRed @GoldenNest2727 @Mellietronx @nordurnStar @ouiCherie @PandaHelp000 @positiveRiver9935 @Rebekahwriter13 @selflessSpruce1515 @SilverSeastar @Spectaculaur @Tzivia @willingNorth9642 @sweetrosa1987

13
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 26th, 2022

FAMILY 👪, FUR-BABIES 🐾, THE BEACH 🌴🌊 , SUNSHINE ☀️, SALTED-CARAMEL NUTRITION SHAKE

User Profile: growing9796
growing9796 May 26th, 2022

@PoliteOcean

cats

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 26th, 2022

@growing9796

Thank you for sharing with us

load more
User Profile: sereneYellow1926
sereneYellow1926 May 26th, 2022

Being healthier today than I was 2 months ago.

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 26th, 2022

@sereneYellow1926

Yes, better health, or good health is ALWAYS something to be thankful for~ Thank you for sharing with us~

load more
User Profile: calmsoulmeet
calmsoulmeet May 26th, 2022

@PoliteOcean

Hello Polite !! How are you doing ?

Well , there are a lot of things to be thankful for . Unfortunately , I lack gratitude in my life .

Today I am thankful for my physical health , my family , my mental health that has improved considerably .

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 26th, 2022

@calmsoulmeet


Hey there Calm~ I can totally understand what you are saying.. Sometimes life circumstances can cause us to lack the gratitude that we "should" have or feel, or even take things for granted (even when we don't realize it)... But you are right, there is so much to be thankful for when we stop and look and think about it.

And great response, as I am thankful for those things as well. Great job in that your mental health has improved for you. 👍 Thats so important.

Thank you for sharing with us today!


load more
User Profile: ThoughtfulBlossom
ThoughtfulBlossom May 26th, 2022

@PoliteOcean

Hello, Ocean! This is such a great question, and it's so important that we show gratitude for what have made a difference for us each day. 😊

I am thankful for the wonderful 7 Cups community, with so many compassionate and loving human beings who are there for me and for others each and every day. I'm also thankful for my parents and brothers, who are my support system and give me the chance to spread my wings and try new things. Finally, I am thankful for the beautiful weather these past few days, and I was given the opportunity to go for a peaceful stroll around my neighborhood while enjoying the lovely scenery. ❤️

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 26th, 2022

@ThoughtfulBlossom

Hey there... So nice that you've found this question important and beneficial to you!...

How lovely that you have SOO very much to be "Thankful" for today. (7cups, parents, siblings, support system, trying new things, weather, peaceful strolls and lovely scenery)👍☀️

What a wonderful response~ Thank you so much for sharing with our community today!

load more
User Profile: theboymoana
theboymoana May 26th, 2022

I am thankful for ocean and surfing and the sun even though is not hot here where we move and that makes me sad and thankful for my family and pets especially my deaf kitty I get for my birthday!!

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 26th, 2022

@theboymoana

Hey there ... Surfing is so much fun. Sorry that it isn't hot enough there for you where you are. But its great that you've found thankfulness in your family, pets and your little kitty. How sweet!

Thank you so much for sharing!


load more
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 May 26th, 2022

@PoliteOcean

I'm thankful for waking up, my meds and chocolate 😀

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 27th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

All great things to be thankful for Emo

Thank you for sharing with everyone!

load more