Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Some good spiritual books to read.

User Profile: peacefulEyes25
peacefulEyes25 August 29th, 2017

1- Meditations - Marcus Aurelius

2-Master Key System- Charles Haanel

3- In tune with Infinite- Ralph Waldo Trine.

You can add more if you know some.

6
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean August 30th, 2017

@peacefulEyes25

Thank you so much for sharing these resources with the community!

User Profile: Emmaness
Emmaness September 7th, 2017

Thank you <3

User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow September 8th, 2017

@peacefulEyes25

What a lovely thread, I sure will check out the books recommended here.

I would like to suggest :

' Wisdom for the New Millenium ' by Sri Sri Ravishankar

It is a simply profound book !

User Profile: peacefulEyes25
peacefulEyes25 OP September 8th, 2017

@RideaRainbow Thanks for the suggestion. I will definitely check out this book.

load more
User Profile: Michelle0608
Michelle0608 September 8th, 2017

Thank you for the lovely books.

theres two that I love, A course in Miracles & letting go by dr. David hawkins

User Profile: Laura
Laura September 8th, 2017

i really love this -

The Alchemist