WELLNESS WEDNESDAY ICEBREAKER TIME: "ITS WORLD HYPERTENSION DAY"
HEY EVERYONE...
ITS "WELLNESS WEDNESDAY", ...
AND TODAY MAY 17TH, WE CELEBRATE "WORLD HYPERTENSION DAY"
**While MAY IS CELEBRATED AS "MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS" MONTH", WE ALSO KNOW THAT OUR MENTAL HEALTH IS TIED INTO OUR PHYSICAL HEALTH AND WELLBEING!
**Taking Care Of Our "PHYSICAL HEALTH", Can Greatly Help With Our Mental Health, by sticking to a schedule and getting your annual check-ups, and "Knowing your Numbers". (Blood Pressure and your other numbers & readings).

1.) DO YOU GET ANNUAL CHECK-UPS & DO YOU KNOW YOUR "NUMBERS"?
2.) HOW DO YOU (OR ARE YOU) TAKING CARE OF YOUR "PHYSICAL WELLBEING"? HOW DO YOU STAY ACTIVE?
@PoliteOcean
i visit my family doctor once a week . I don’t have health insurance yet so its cheaper that way.
And i try to take care of my physical health by going on runs in evening and i try to take my meals on time.
I try to take care of my mental health by doing the things i like such as listening to music and drawing. I try to stay in touch with my loved ones that really helps ☺️.
@uniqueGrace8272
Hey there~ Wow, 'once a week'? That is really good that you are able to get there that often despite not having insurance. I'm not sure where you are located, I would've thought that might be "more expensive' going that often? But thats great that you are staying on top of things.
Great job at taking care of your physical health and mental health. Seems like you have a great grasp on what to do to take care of yourself. Continue to keep up the great work that you are doing.
@PoliteOcean
Hi, Ocean,
1.) DO YOU GET ANNUAL CHECK-UPS & DO YOU KNOW YOUR "NUMBERS"?
2.) HOW DO YOU (OR ARE YOU) TAKING CARE OF YOUR "PHYSICAL WELLBEING"? HOW DO YOU STAY ACTIVE?
I don't have health insurance. I don't go to a doctor unless it is an emergency. I try to eat a lot of fruit and vegetables, drink tea, take vitamins, and get lots of rest.
@purpleTree4652
Hey there Tree~
Thats understandable that for those who don't have insurance, that you'd only go if you felt the need or urgency to have to. Despite that, its great that you are eating well, getting in lots of fruits and vegetables, taking your vitamins and getting lots of rest. These are great key factors in taking care of yourself and staying on top of your health and wellbeing. Continue to keep up the great work that you are doing! And thank you for sharing.