Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Wellness Wednesday: 6/4/25 How will “You” Bloom In June?!

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean June 4th, 2025

HEY EVERYONE! 

IT’S “WELLNESS WEDNESDAY”!~ 


☀️Welcome to Wellness Wednesday & to the Month of June! 

☀️The month of June brings alive the freshness of a new month, the end of Spring, and the Blooming start of warmer, Sunnier days & the Summertime season ahead~ As well as all the fresh possibilities that It can hold Physically, Mentally & Emotionally~ 


img-3642_1749010522.jpeg


⭐️ HOW or What WILL “YOU” Do to “BLOOM IN JUNE”?! 

16
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow June 4th, 2025

❤️❤️

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP June 4th, 2025

I will try to Bloom in June by: 


😴Getting the rest that I need 

🚰 Doing better to hydrate 




User Profile: Phoenixthepoised
Phoenixthepoised June 5th, 2025
@PoliteOcean For me, it’s about shedding the weight I don’t need to carry anymore like thoughts, fears and expectations. Making peace with the mess and letting the sun in, even just a little🌞🌻
2 replies
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP June 5th, 2025

@Phoenixthepoised

YES!! I love these aspirations you are aiming for. That’s awesome for you. And will certainly help you to bloom in June Mentally & Emotionally. While helping you to feel better physically as well. 

Thank you for sharing your response with us! 

1 reply
User Profile: Phoenixthepoised
Phoenixthepoised June 6th, 2025

@PoliteOcean  I really appreciate your kind words and encouragement🌞🌻

load more
load more
User Profile: redBlueberry4283
redBlueberry4283 June 5th, 2025

I will be able to bloom in June by:

Taking more care of my sleep schedule

Understand my appetite better

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP June 5th, 2025

@redBlueberry4283

These are excellent goals and are wonderful ways to Bloom in June! Never underestimate the power of Good Rest! As inevitably it also helps with our appetites and can help with us making better food choices! 👍🏼

Thank you for sharing your response with us! 

load more
User Profile: reservedOwl321
reservedOwl321 June 5th, 2025

@politeocean I will bloom in June by watching my portion sizes and like @redblueberry42 I need to pay attention to my appetite.

2 replies
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP June 5th, 2025

@reservedOwl321

What a wonderful goal to help towards “Blooming in June”! 

Paying attention to our hunger cues & portion sizes can certainly help us in fueling our bodies & appetites with better food choices going forwards! And in meeting any goals you are working towards! 

Thank you for sharing your response with us! 

User Profile: redBlueberry4283
redBlueberry4283 June 6th, 2025

Good luck to both of us! ❤️

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 6th, 2025

@PoliteOcean I will bloom in June by practicing self love and not repeating old and damaging patterns 💜🥰

2 replies
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP June 6th, 2025

@Amanda84

Oh I love this!!

These are definitely awesome choices to help yourself “Bloom in June”! ❤️ 

Thank you for sharing your responses with us Amanda! 

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 6th, 2025

@PoliteOcean 💜🥰

load more
load more
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib June 6th, 2025

@PoliteOcean no rushing my mind body everyday and doing positive stuff being happy 

2 replies
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP June 6th, 2025

@dhabib

I love these ideas for “Blooming” in June! 

(I might have to try the “No rushing” myself too)! 

Thank you for sharing your response with us! 

1 reply
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib June 19th, 2025

@PoliteOcean me to I enjoy it to I’m avoiding my dad for good thanks for understanding my message 

load more
load more