Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

When it's sleep time!

September 4th, 2022


A good mental and emotional health can help one feel relaxed and sleepy when it's sleep time! Do you agree?


_1662286240.360_F_210435078_YfPkrLMVWvrgdp72AScYCZ3Lyvc6vHYK.jpg

Look at the satisfaction and sweet sleeping look on the boy's face! Does he look loved and relaxed and at peace?


Share with us how mental and emotional health could relate to a healthy sleeping routine!


Alongside, please share a few things from your daily life, especially from your evenings and late evenings, that make you feel relaxed, at ease, comfortable and peaceful!


Sleepy sleepy time all, when it's sleep time😄


9
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 4th, 2022

@Fristo

Oh yes certainly, a good sleep is important for healthy emotional, mental, physical wellbeing and it's also true for vice-versa, healthier wellbeing helps one's sleep too.❤

*sleeps* because sleep time! :P

User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 September 4th, 2022

@Fristo

*disobeys as per normal* 😮

User Profile: jasishereforallofu
jasishereforallofu September 4th, 2022

@Fristo Reading a book, a lil bit of yoga and meditation and taking amazing community and expert paths here that can help me relax 🌸💖

User Profile: bestMaple2045
bestMaple2045 September 8th, 2022

Night time for me is usually rough.

After putting my kids to sleep I would make a cup of stress tea to help relax Me.

Either lavender or chamomile tea works.

I'll use the calm app for nature sounds to help me fall asleep.

Doesn't work for all but when it didn't I would lay there just counting to myself to fall asleep.

Not going to lie it was and still is exhausting.

Shoot I would take any other sleeping routines if anyone has any other good suggestions.

September 8th, 2022

@bestMaple2045 thanks for sharing maple💛 over time, we recognise what helps us start feeling sleepy, and on the other hand, we recognise what things rather make us more awake and non-sleepy. I also think improving sleep routine is a by-product of improving life!

load more
User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 September 8th, 2022

Hi, Fristo,

A good mental and emotional health can help one feel relaxed and sleepy when it's sleep time! Do you agree?

Yes, but I think it goes the other way, too. Feeling relaxed and sleepy when it's sleep time can help improve one's mental and emotional health.

User Profile: Redirecting
Redirecting September 14th, 2022

@Fristo Great topic! Personally, I do my best to release all negative energy and thoughts before drinking water and laying down. Mental and emotional release requires reflection, therefore, I reflect on my day's journey and release and work on accepting the things that I simply could not change that day....and breathe through the agenda I organized for the next day. That's the ONLY way I can sleep with solid peace and be fresh for the next day. 💯

September 14th, 2022

@Redirecting acceptance and letting go is very important to be able to let the mind get into rest-mode!

load more