Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

DID YOU DRINK WATER TODAY?

User Profile: Lucy404
Lucy404 August 21st

Be honest, how many cups of water you drank today ?👀
99aeed161034c5d6f2c8164d3da1d471_1787327104.jpg

30
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow August 28th

Thanks for the reminder! 💖

User Profile: ArtisticAngel999
ArtisticAngel999 August 28th

@Lucy404

I really needed this post, thanks for the reminder! 👍😊❤️❤️❤️

User Profile: ivoryPine3466
ivoryPine3466 August 28th

I drank… 1 matcha… 2 lemon teas… 1 milk…

0 water…

2 replies
User Profile: Lucy404
Lucy404 OP August 29th

Please drink water

1 reply
User Profile: ivoryPine3466
ivoryPine3466 August 30th

2cups today:3

load more
load more
User Profile: humorousFarm5684
humorousFarm5684 August 29th

@Lucy404 Very little :O I'm parched, thank you for reminding me

User Profile: HelenListens
HelenListens August 29th

@Lucy404

Not gonna lie , I don't know but I do take at least a cup of water after brushing in the morning and always before eating also ☺️

User Profile: loyalPineapple4736
loyalPineapple4736 August 30th

Thank you for reminding me. I drank a lot but I'll drink some more

User Profile: loyalPineapple4736
loyalPineapple4736 August 30th

Thank you for reminding me. I drank a lot but I'll drink some more

User Profile: calmOwl9206
calmOwl9206 August 30th

Yikes 2 cups, going now lol

User Profile: cyanDrum2401
cyanDrum2401 August 30th

2

User Profile: sereneLove4416
sereneLove4416 August 30th

@Lucy404

About 8 so far!