Vegan, Non Dairy and Gluten Free foods :3
Ive been promising to make this post for @callumcares421 for like a month, but I'm finally doing it.
Some background: growing up both me and my sister had a milk allergy, and my mom is allergic to eggs, wheat, milk, and mustard seed. I have since grown out of my allergy, but i still have a lot of non dairy comfort foods.
Heres how this post is gonna work. I'm gonna divide it into 3 sections (pre-prepped food, desserts and staples, and surprise items). i will list the brands and each one will have a little tag at the end. the tags are GF for gluten free, V for vegan and, ND for non dairy. I know every area and country is different, but these were all found in New Jersey (northern eastern us) or Tennesee (southern Us) or on amazon. I will be adding little comments on each food lol just to help give an honest review. All these foods are tried and loved. Lets get started!
Pre-prepped food:
Daiya pizza (Gf V) . There is are veggie lovers, pepperoni, cheese, and supreme, all vegan and gluten free. The crust is so good! i love it dearly.
Daiya mac and cheese ( GF V) There are 3 varieties, White with veggies, pepper jack, and cheddar. It has an interesting odor, but its still really good! Especially if you add sour cream (brand mentioned in staples)
Amy's bean burrito ( GF ND) I've never had these personally but they were always in my house growing up
Vans frozen waffles (GF ND) these are real yum, I love them with butter and jelly
Full circle frozen waffles ( GF ND ) super yum as well
and with that, our first section is done. i will probably find more but that's all for now!
Desserts!
Sweet lorens break and bake cookies ( GF V) Chocolate with chocolate pieces (my favorite cookie ever), chocolate chip, and sugar! (there are probably more but that's all i know of) super goooey and yummy and i love them
Enjoy life chocolate chips( GF ND) - super yummy and bitter (for fans of dark chocolate) they melt super well also, great for chocolate work if that's what you need it for
Enjoy life cookies and bars ( GF + ND or V) im not 100% if all of them are vegan but i know they are at least non dairy. this whole brand is so yummy :3
So delicious icecream ( ND) they are so creamy and yummy- the vanilla is just Ugh so beautiful
Breyers non dairy icecream (ND) I've only had the cookies and cream one but so good also!
ben and jerrys non dairy icecream ( ND) hands down best vegan icecream
Staples please don't eat actual staples, i mean like kitchen staples
this section is gonna be a tad different, im not gonna review im just gonna list the item and then label it, because its a longer section
Diaya cheese (V) (cheddar, mozzarella and others)
Vio life cheese ( V) (colby jack and cheddar and mozzerelle)
Tofutti sour cream (ND)
Country crock vegan butters (V)
almond breeze coffee creamers (ND)
Helmans vegan mayo (V)
silk soy milk (ND)
8th continent milk (ND)
almond breeze milk (ND)
joan of arc goat cheese slices (ND)
any soft goat cheese (ND)
So delicious yoghurt (ND)
woah that was a mouth full! onto
Surpise items
Oreos (V)
ducan hines cake (if prepared with non dairy milk and butter (ND)
pillburys icing (no butter cream or cream cheese) (ND)
i thought i had more oops.
Thats the end of the post! Thank you for reading. Please share your vegan/Gf/ non dairy favorites below. ** some of the items listed as non dairy may be vegan but i wasn't sure so i put non dairy just to be safe**
I have one last resources to share. This website is gluten free, non dairy, dessert recipes. i love them and have tried a few! so yummy
@Jefferythebunny319
How thoughtful of you to make this list. ❤
I can't think of anything to add currently hehe, might do another time. But I wanted you to know that you're an amazing friend!
Alsooo woohoo loved "Oreos" in the surprise section lol!
@Jefferythebunny319
Wow what a great post. Thank you for this addition to the community and all the wonderful choices & resources.
@Jefferythebunny319 Amazing post!! Thank you for this!
@Jefferythebunny319
oH my gOoDnEsS!!!
Avy you are literally the best. I am bookmarking this right now... You have no idea how much this means to me.. Thank you :D