Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Do You Like to Eat?

What do you like to eat/cook?

108
User Profile: tryinglittleaudrey
tryinglittleaudrey July 31st, 2025

@compassionateCranberry9850

I LOVE cooking EGGS for some reason and my favorite thing to eat is hot and spicey bowl of romen or mac and cheese

User Profile: ScorpiaD
ScorpiaD August 2nd, 2025

@compassionateCranberry9850

For me, anything that is sugar-free.

Also, I try to maintain a healthy diet free from things like sugar and wheat. I read food/drink labels constantly because I do not believe in "organic".

User Profile: TovaCares76
TovaCares76 August 10th, 2025

I love Mediterranean food, and because a lot of what I eat is healthy, that is the diet I chose. It's not the best for losing weight, since you eat a lot of healthy fats, but it's very good for your heart and your cholesterol. I eat lots of fish (mostly salmon, sardines, and yellowfin), a lot of quinoa and chickpeas,  and a lot of salad. Lots of olives. :)

User Profile: TheHearthofBelievers
TheHearthofBelievers August 10th, 2025

@compassionateCranberry9850 I love all types of healthy food and necessary for the brain and body to function properly! although once in a while I give myself a treat like chocolate which is my downfall😅

User Profile: elekhika
elekhika August 10th, 2025

I love eating sautéed 🍅🥑🫑🍋‍🟩🥕🥬 vegetables 🥗 😋 😍

User Profile: independentJar9224
independentJar9224 August 10th, 2025

@compassionateCranberry9850 depends on the day... lately I've been into trying out making Cajun food.

User Profile: m3aningl3sS
m3aningl3sS August 10th, 2025

I like eating ice cream and milk chocolate.. Offtop question, anyone knows if there might be a reason why i cant change my pfp?

User Profile: m3aningl3sS
m3aningl3sS August 10th, 2025

I like eating ice cream and milk chocolate.. Offtop question, anyone knows if there might be a reason why i cant change my pfp?

User Profile: forcefulTown7931
forcefulTown7931 August 10th, 2025

I like bananas, oranges, and mangos. I was homeless so know how to maximize efficiency when it comes to nutrition. I also love black beans. I don’t like to eat meat but I appreciate getting valuable sources of protein like eggs, peanuts, etc. I eat very clean and avoid carbohydrates. I eat salads, also, every day for lunch. It keeps me in shape if I eat that way.

User Profile: seraphicsublime09
seraphicsublime09 August 10th, 2025

Cookies icecream cakes ð©·ð©·