10 images that will reveal something deep and hidden about your personality.
If you've always wanted to understand more about your personality, there are some tests that can help you. Just relax, get comfortable and take a look at the images below. Do not think for long or try to understand the image. All you have to do is answer the question and see the result.
- Choose the image that you like the most to see what kind of person you are.

- Choose what you saw first to learn how it uses its power.

- Choose your mandala to discover what you focus on most in life.

- Boxing gloves: collect and expend your energy in short portions. When you gain power, you prefer to use it immediately. Ideas cannot be stored in your head for a long time. It is always better to try to overcome them.
- Arms with muscles: you can collect energy for a long time. You need to think and analyze all the options you have before making a decision. It's like a constantly growing power that can explode and reveal something amazing.
Results for part 3:
1. You are directed towards career and success: Having a good status in society is very important to you. You have certain goals and you know how to achieve them.
2. Your priority is love: you are more focused on family and friends. People like vps are highly respected in society for their ability to find a common language with others.
3. You are focused on self-development: This can involve appearance and soul at the same time. You try to listen to your heart and follow what it says.

I hope all of you enjoyed it.
Greetings, @MrAntonio.
@MrAntonio
Choose the image that you like the most to see what kind of person you are.
#2 - "Realistic type: engineering could be a good option."
Choose what you saw first to learn how it uses its power.
Boxing gloves - "collect and expend your energy in short portions. When you gain power, you prefer to use it immediately. Ideas cannot be stored in your head for a long time. It is always better to try to overcome them."
Choose your mandala to discover what you focus on most in life.
#2 - "Your priority is love: you are more focused on family and friends. People like vps are highly respected in society for their ability to find a common language with others."
_______________________________________________________________________
Most interesting. The first two I agree. The Third. I saw the first one but the hearts just turned me off towards it which drew me into the second one.
@Barltik2065
They're amazing answers ❤️, and I hope enjoyed the experience!

@MrAntonio
Thank you, It was interesting to see different perspectives of the same thing.
@Barltik2065
I agree
@MrAntonio
Hii,
this was a lot of fun to do, thank you for this Antonio. In part 1 I got 3: social type which means I would be a great teacher apparently. In part 2 In part 2 i looked at the muscles which means I can collect energy for a long time. I need to think and analyze all options - interesting! and in part 3 I looked at the colourful one, which means I'm focused on self development :)
Thanks again Antonio
Have a wonderful day :)
@WatermelonLover22
I'm glad you liked it, yayyy! :)

@MrAntonio
My results....
PART 1: #1 Artistic Type: you would make a good designer.
PART 2: Boxing gloves: collect and expend your energy in short portions. When you gain power, you prefer to use it immediately. Ideas cannot be stored in your head for a long time. It is always better to try to overcome them.
PART 3: #1 You are directed towards career and success: Having a good status in society is very important to you. You have certain goals and you know how to achieve them.
@PoliteOcean
I will do more resources like that, lot of people like them! :)
I'm glad that the answers are the expected ones 😀

@MrAntonio
This was pretty neat and fun to do! These are my results:
Social type: You would make a great teacher.
Arms with muscles: You can collect energy for a long time. You need to think and analyze all the options you have before making a decision. It's like a constantly growing power that can explode and reveal something amazing.
You are focused on self-development: This can involve appearance and soul at the same time. You try to listen to your heart and follow what it says.
@Jenna
We coincide in almost all! Awesome, yayyy :)

Heyy anth! This look soooo cool! i loove it! i'm so glad i got the link to this. I got:
2. Realistic type: engineering could be a good option.
Arms with muscles
you are focused on your career
Which kinda describes me ( as in so much that I think you're stalking me now)
Great job, keep up the good work!
@softForest4843

@MrAntonio
i got 6 then boxing gloves then 2
aparently id be a good lawyer, i oike to use power immediatly n apparently i priortize love lmao 🤣
@DarkerPlaces
Yayyy!

I got:
- Conventional (spot on admin lol)
- Arms with muscles
- Directed towards career and success
Great activity!
@SoulfullyAButterfly
Wow! We have almost the same results, yayyy! 🙂
Thank you for your dedication and time for the 7 Cups Community ❤️

@MrAntonio
Toniii ! This is super awesome and funnn! Thank you so much💙
Conventional Type: management and administration suits you.
Arms with muscles: you can collect energy for a long time. You need to think and analyze all the options you have before making a decision. It's like a constantly growing power that can explode and reveal something amazing.
Your priority is love: you are more focused on family and friends. People like vps are highly respected in society for their ability to find a common language with others.
Should i start a company instead of becoming doctor 😮? XD
@Tobedoctor
Perhaps you are very good at administration, why am I going to deny it to you? But, one of the most important things in life is to pursue your dreams, your goals and achieve your objectives, it does not mean that even if you are better at one thing you cannot do another that you like more, don't you think? In any case, and already to add your results have been impressive and I have had the same as you :P

@MrAntonio Wonderful post, Antonio :)<3
This is what I got:
Result for part 1:
Social type: you would make a great teacher.
Result for part 2:
Boxing gloves: collect and expend your energy in short portions. When you gain power, you prefer to use it immediately. Ideas cannot be stored in your head for a long time. It is always better to try to overcome them.
Result for part 3:
Your priority is love: you are more focused on family and friends. People like vps are highly respected in society for their ability to find a common language with others.
Thanks for the post, Antonio!
@RosaHere
Thank you for answering Rosa! :)

