Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Healthy Habit Question

User Profile: KnockOutClock
KnockOutClock May 27th

What is a habit that you wish you started when you were younger that you think has made you happier and healthier?

49
User Profile: SaviSSS
SaviSSS July 5th

Looking disgustingly at people on the street instead of saying all good when they run into me or viceversa, definitely has vented the enough rage to prevent an aneurysm

User Profile: SaviSSS
SaviSSS July 5th

Looking disgustingly at people on the street instead of saying all good when they run into me or viceversa, definitely has vented the enough rage to prevent an aneurysm

User Profile: Vihaan1234
Vihaan1234 July 5th

@KnockOutClock I’ve never been happy, I’ve always faked it by saying “I’m good” when people ask “how are you?” So I don’t have any healthy habits. If I had them earlier in life(I am sixteen years old) then it may be to advocate for myself, not hide my true identity and still hide it to this day 

Finding effective emotion regulation methods and getting into a routine. Growing up there wasn’t much of that, and now I’m trying to improve myself by communicating my emotions, using coping skills, and sticking to a routine.

User Profile: TomasTheArch9
TomasTheArch9 July 6th

I wished I started my 401k in my 20s, I would have less anxieties and worries today .

Drinking lots of water every day, it really helps me feel refreshed and just better overall, as well as hydrated and happy. 

User Profile: fruityShiny8905
fruityShiny8905 July 24th

@KnockOutClock working out and learning a new language! 

User Profile: Emily1040
Emily1040 July 24th

Crocheting. I always thought I wasn’t creative enough and since learning how to crochet, I find my mind is so much quieter and even my sleep quality has improved.

User Profile: Bhrigs
Bhrigs July 24th

@KnockOutClock

going for walks when feeling overwhelmed 

Not scrolling phone from too much hours and maintaining a routine