Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WEEKLY HEALTHY LIVING CHECK-IN MARCH 4TH, 2023

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean March 4th, 2023

WEEKLY HEALTHY LIVING CHECK-IN MARCH 4TH, 2023

HEY EVERYONE~


**WELCOME To Our End of the week "WEEKLY" HEALTHY LIVING CHECK-IN~ This is our FIRST Check-in for the Month of MARCH!~ 🌷🍀🌺

**If you aren't a member yet Please "JOIN" the Healthy Living Community Here!!

⭐️FEEL FREE TO ANSWER ANY OR ALL QUESTIONS! Or Simply tell us about yourself and how you've been doing! Feel free to share or Vent about your week~



🌷 Hey Everyone~ How are you this week?

🍀 This is our FIRST Check-in for the Month of MARCH!....This year is flying by~ What things are you looking forwards to MOST this month ahead?!

🌺 What are some NEW goals that you would like to work on, create, achieve for yourself this month? What small steps can you take to work on those things & meet those goals?

🌷 JUST FOR FUN: What's your Favorite TV Show?

🍀What were your "Highlights Or Struggles" of the week?...... How were you able to work through your challenges?!

🌺 What would "YOU" Like to talk about, add or share with us this week?! ....WE want to hear from YOU!~

image_1677907729.png

Healthy Living Team Leaders: @PoliteOcean @DonaldDraper @vivelespatates @whenitsdarklookforstars

@DonaldDraper @vivelespatates @whenitsdarklookforstars @AveryLove @SirenOfSerenity @Regmo @EmbStitcher33 @calmsoulmeet @sweetrosa1987 @777Bre777 @affectionateCat9553 @AffyAvo @Bre4Me @BrookieLou96 @bubbleOcean2604 @Caringmama2022 @CarolineEmily01 @CyclingThroughLife @Dallady @determinedCat7367 @diamondintheROUGH2022 @ForeverRed @GoldenNest2727 @nordurnStar @ouiCherie @PandaHelp000 @positiveRiver9935 @Rebekahwriter13 @selflessSpruce1515 @SilverSeastar @Spectaculaur @Tzivia @willingNorth9642 @BestMaple2045 @purpleTree4652 @determinedNest6866 @HipsterChic @DestinyM2026 @charmingSky5972 @SirenOfSerenity @AveryLove

**AND ANY & ALL "NEWBIES" THAT WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH US

28
User Profile: cmstewart5270
cmstewart5270 March 7th, 2023

@PoliteOcean I'm a little sad. My friend sent me this forum as a place to come and learn, but now I'm realizing because I'm too new, I am not able to sign up for any of the programs to learn things, and I don't really know how to do any of the things I'm supposed to do in order to learn. Which I came here to do. So I feel *stressed* lol but I'm gonna not spiral and try to settle in in this New Place

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP March 7th, 2023

@cmstewart5270

Hi there .... Thank you for sharing with us this week. We are glad to have you here.

Sorry to hear that you are feeling sad & stressed out about some things here.... I'm not quite certain "which programs" you are referring to, but we can try to help you in any way that we can if you let us know more! We're here for you.

load more