Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What "Positive" thing have you done today?!

User Profile: MyNaMeIsKaDeNcE
MyNaMeIsKaDeNcE April 16th, 2023

What have you done today? Did you help someone, eat something healthy, etc?

33
June 6th, 2023

@MyNaMeIsKaDeNcE um i helped two of my friends with depression

User Profile: TaviListens
TaviListens June 6th, 2023

@MyNaMeIsKaDeNcE

This morning I have tidied my room before my partner is coming round 😃

User Profile: creativeAvocado2529
creativeAvocado2529 June 6th, 2023

@MyNaMeIsKaDeNcE

У меня только начало дня, но я успела сделать утреннюю зарядку, приготовить вкусный завтрак и потанцевать под красивую музыку.

And I have plans to sign up for the exhibition and help my friends with their affairs)

User Profile: TaviListens
TaviListens June 9th, 2023

@MyNaMeIsKaDeNcE

Ahh good question! Today I baked my partner some banana bread - Im going to surprise them with it when they get back from work :P

User Profile: empathicPresence9091
empathicPresence9091 July 8th, 2023

It feels like so long since I've done a positive thing for myself... but today I went through my closet and threw away a bunch of old clothes.

User Profile: psychosimmerlove
psychosimmerlove July 8th, 2023

I made it through the day. I'm having a tough time just now so just making it through the day is positive for me just now and I'm proud of that :)

User Profile: serenePineapple7180
serenePineapple7180 July 8th, 2023

@MyNaMeIsKaDeNcE

Today I helped two different people in 1-1 chats here on 7cups and did a full 45 minute yoga session with my wife which was very much needed! 😊

User Profile: communicativePond1728
communicativePond1728 July 23rd, 2024

@MyNaMeIsKaDeNcE


Drank water, slept, showered, bought some underwear, pajamas and clothes...

Went for a walk, socialized, ate well, flossed, brushed teeth, bought pads and tampons, did some laundry and dishes, boiled water and vinegar to clear air from neighbor's second hand smoke and rust from pan.

Listened to a discussion on boomers destroying millenials future, did skincare, worked on goals, studied, rested, watched some of the Byron Katie replay, volunteer listened to someone, did some spiritual practices, cleaned my bedroom and bathroom.

User Profile: daydreammemories
daydreammemories July 23rd, 2024

@MyNaMeIsKaDeNcE

I'm keeping up with my skin careee yohoo. 

User Profile: Gettingbettertoday
Gettingbettertoday July 23rd, 2024

@MyNaMeIsKaDeNcE

My average day has nothing positive in it.