Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

You are doing better than you think - A small reminder for today

User Profile: cherishedCupcake5949
cherishedCupcake5949 September 17th

Hello beautiful souls 💙

Just a little reminder for anyone who needs to hear this today:

If you got out of bed today, that's strength.

If you are trying to heal, that's courage.

If you are still caring for others while healing yourself, that's amazing.

♡ We often wait for big achievements to feel proud, but life is actually made of small steps.

• Drinking water

• Taking a short walk

• Saying "no" when you need to rest

•Talking kindly to yourself

These small things matter so much.

So tell me in the comments , What is ONE small win you had today? It can be as small as "I smiled" or "I took a break". 

Let's celebrate small wins together. You never know who you might inspire.

You matter. Your story matters. Keep going. ✨

9
User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant September 17th

My 3 wins for the day and it's not even 9a yet: 

1. Completed a discussion board assignment that I started at 6a-ish 

2. Got an 18/20 on my quiz :)

3. Got the kids off to school and even fed the kitty 

Hope everyone has a great day! <3 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 September 17th

@cherishedCupcake5949


DXobxOk7.gif

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow September 17th

@cherishedCupcake5949 Thank you 💖

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean September 17th

@cherishedCupcake5949


What is ONE small win you had today?… That I was able to tackle all my goals & tasks for the day before lunchtime… and could allow my body to rest, relax & reset afterwards for the remainder of the day… Being able to have quiet & restful time in my day after all the early rush of things, feels good for my overall wellbeing.~ 


User Profile: montia94
montia94 September 17th

I opened my curtains. I've been trying to do that every day I wake up. Even though I didn't want to and I wanted to sit in the dark and stay in my brain, I made myself open the curtains to let the light in. I still feel pretty icky, but I'm trying to fight the depression and get up and do things, even small things, like opening the curtains, de-cluttering my nightstand, spraying my favorite perfume so my room smells nice, etc.

Reading posts like this and seeing the support people give each other on this app has been quite helpful for me. Thank you for posting this and reminding me that the small things matter and make a difference.

User Profile: akunknown
akunknown September 18th

@cherishedCupcake5949

Thank you very kindly for all of these reminders. I truly appreciate it. Very thoughtful of you. 

However I wish my family got them everyday bc they’re the ones who actually need it to be honest. Not that it’d matter though since they don’t listen, something I wish they would do but I know I can’t change them and I can’t control it this situation so……

User Profile: sociableNectarine8052
sociableNectarine8052 September 18th

@cherishedCupcake5949

I just had a thought that I should clean something. I don't want to and I've learned that by not responding to a thought is totally normal. I may have the urge of the past memories to live in the same victimhood I brought on myself but through not acting, and doing nothing, I'm proving more to myself that I am in control of my body and mind not the other way around. I'm using this as an opportunity to begin finding clarity/peace in being allowed to live in the moment with my family and others.

User Profile: Beechie
Beechie September 18th

@cherishedCupcake5949

I passed a tough exam. After that I had a self-care break: I put on a face mask and took some sips of my favourite drink :)

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 September 18th

@Beechie


lptsdX2K.gif

load more