Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How many hours of sleep do you usually get a night?

User Profile: Kate
Kate March 11th, 2019

This week is Sleep Awareness Week!

How many hours of sleep do you usually get a night?

270
User Profile: Apple551503
Apple551503 March 12th, 2019

4 hours

User Profile: Apple551503
Apple551503 March 12th, 2019

4 hours

User Profile: Apple551503
Apple551503 March 12th, 2019

4 hours

User Profile: royalForest61
royalForest61 March 12th, 2019

Usually I get 3-5 hours on week days and on weekends I get about 12-13 hours

User Profile: Nebuula
Nebuula March 12th, 2019

Generally 6-7, at best 8

User Profile: Scarlet22
Scarlet22 March 12th, 2019

On a good night, I'll get anywhere between 8 and 6 hours. Lately I've been getting 2 to 3 hours.

User Profile: Aidencas
Aidencas March 12th, 2019

4-5 hours a day

User Profile: Azzy21
Azzy21 March 12th, 2019

I got insomnia so without the sleeping tablets I get no sleep at all. And whenever I take them I get 9 or 10 hours sleep so Im getting sleep when I take them.

User Profile: unassumingOrange164
unassumingOrange164 March 12th, 2019

usually 8-10, early to bed and early to rise

User Profile: mimsmere3
mimsmere3 March 12th, 2019

Mine alternates. Most nights, I get at least 7.5 to 8 hours, but every now and then I get too little sleep one night and sleep 12 to 13 hours the following night (usually laying down for a "nap" that evening to make up for missed sleep but sleeping all night instead).