Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How many hours of sleep do you usually get a night?

User Profile: Kate
Kate March 11th, 2019

This week is Sleep Awareness Week!

How many hours of sleep do you usually get a night?

270
User Profile: ThunderRogue
ThunderRogue March 13th, 2019

9 to 14 hours. Thank you meds.

User Profile: C4Bell
C4Bell March 13th, 2019

I slept in 10.00 AM wake up in 00.30 well..near 14 hour but still feeling tired.

User Profile: youwillbefound313
youwillbefound313 March 13th, 2019

anywhere between none to fiveish or sixish hours on a school night

User Profile: FeieryChan
FeieryChan March 13th, 2019

7-8 hours on weekdays, 10-12 on weekends. I'm still tired.

User Profile: bigRed113
bigRed113 March 13th, 2019

8-10 hours

User Profile: Jaeteuk
Jaeteuk March 13th, 2019

5-6 hours maximum. Unless I'm sick with a cold, I can sleep longer. Otherwise, I'm awake with 5 hours of sleep~

User Profile: gummygal1234
gummygal1234 March 13th, 2019

I usually get 7 hours, sometimes less if anxiety is REALLY bad

User Profile: Sokanon13
Sokanon13 March 13th, 2019

I tend to wake up a lot so its about seven hours but in shifts of a few hours at a time.

User Profile: insertrandomsnarkypunhere
insertrandomsnarkypunhere March 13th, 2019

usually between 7-10, which is WAY better than it used to be. sometimes i only get 3 or 4 hours though, usually because i wasn

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 March 13th, 2019

Hello, Sleep Awareness Week! I am very aware of the time and that I am not sleeping = sad Platy. It is 12:15am, so technically Wednesday now. Okay, to answer the question:

I usually sleep umm maybe 6 hours? in the night/dark hours. The last few weeks I've been jolted awake many nights (why?) and realizing I'm asleep on the couch, or the floor, or just in weird positions - and in the living room with lights on. So I'll get up, turn off lights, say Good night again to my SFO, and go crawl in bed. Therefore I am not sure what time I'm falling asleep. But I keep waking around the same time - without an alarm - which is kind of annoying.

It *is* really hard to sleep or sleep soundly when I am anxious about things, or worried about tomorrow or .... yup.

@Laura @Kate @-all-of-you-in-this-thread ... Good night! I'm about to log off now and begin the 'going to bed' process. See all y'all soon! ~ Platy