Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How many hours of sleep do you usually get a night?

User Profile: Kate
Kate March 11th, 2019

This week is Sleep Awareness Week!

How many hours of sleep do you usually get a night?

270
User Profile: Yukihiko
Yukihiko March 13th, 2019

Sometimes 12 hours if I don't have school and 4-6 hours if i have school :<

User Profile: funnyHug99
funnyHug99 March 13th, 2019

Usually like six hours of sleep. Ill sleep for four hours then stay awake and fall back asleep 💤

User Profile: Jellyfish121
Jellyfish121 March 13th, 2019

Really depends. On a good night I get about 6, but on a regular night it's more like 4. Sundays are like heaven to me since I can sleep in, and I'll get around 12 or 13 all in one go. But, I also nap a lot. Not usually on purpose

User Profile: Skyowl
Skyowl March 13th, 2019

7 or less usually or 12 if i havent slept and anxiety lets me catch up

User Profile: pumpkinhannah
pumpkinhannah March 13th, 2019

on a week night, i'll get like 4-6 hours of sleep, but on weekends i usually get 12 hours of sleep.

User Profile: starryCat21
starryCat21 March 13th, 2019

It really depends. I don't have a good sleep cycle. :p It can be as long as 12 hours or just 1 hour😅. It's bad though.

User Profile: Flynnko543
Flynnko543 March 13th, 2019

These few days, 7 hours.

Before that I used to sleep 9 hours.

User Profile: marebearx
marebearx March 13th, 2019

6 hours normally on a school day

User Profile: PerformerGirl2019
PerformerGirl2019 March 13th, 2019

Definitely not all that I need

User Profile: Thecuteladybug
Thecuteladybug March 13th, 2019

I usually get 10-11 hours of sleep on weekdays and 11-13 hours on weekends