Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that ensures a good night sleep for me is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 6th, 2016

One thing that ensures a good night sleep for me is.....

298
User Profile: Chewykins
Chewykins July 12th, 2018

I talk to my brothers until I fall asleep. They ensure me that I am safe. They remind me that its just dreams and my father cant hurt me anymore. I have only had my brothers for two years, but my older and younger brother is my support. I know that they, my husband and my therapy dog wont let anything happen to me.

User Profile: NotFrostButAPoet
NotFrostButAPoet July 12th, 2018

Being too exhausted or simply a chat with someone who loves me. It's peaceful and comfortable to fall asleep talking to them.

User Profile: Lolowise475
Lolowise475 July 12th, 2018

Tranquil quiet

User Profile: cocoafp191
cocoafp191 July 12th, 2018

Knowing that I finished all of my work for the day.

User Profile: amusingApricot166
amusingApricot166 July 12th, 2018

Not to think negative and it helps to engage in reading and drawing

User Profile: Megmandalorian
Megmandalorian July 12th, 2018

To ensure the demons when I hallucinate are absent.

User Profile: Bradythepanda55
Bradythepanda55 July 12th, 2018

I wish I could have a good nights sleep. Im always so tired. I usually just take some melatonin and turn on my oil diffuser.

User Profile: rileyyc
rileyyc July 12th, 2018

Meditation

User Profile: snow1313
snow1313 July 12th, 2018

Opening all the windows in my bedroom and closing the sun blocker curtains (my eyes are sensitive to light). Also doing my nightly routine definitely ensures a wicked awesome night

User Profile: BayekWolf
BayekWolf July 12th, 2018

I usually watch videos or Netflix until I fall asleep, well that and benadryl