Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that ensures a good night sleep for me is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 6th, 2016

One thing that ensures a good night sleep for me is.....

298
User Profile: helloSail7340
helloSail7340 December 9th, 2016

A warm shower before bed. I pamper myself with a body scrub and vanilla lavendar body lotion. I give myself a manicure and a pedicure, a facial cleanse, scrub, and moisturizer. I sleep so relaxed and ready to start a new day.

User Profile: smallkaonashi
smallkaonashi December 9th, 2016

• A really big thick comforter and a whole bunch of fuzzy blankets in a semi-chilly room. • Christmas lights left on in my room. c: • A stuffed animal • A quiet room • No socks on! :o

User Profile: singercrystalspirit
singercrystalspirit December 9th, 2016

@smallkaonashi I like the christmas lights idea.

User Profile: SmallChild13
SmallChild13 July 10th, 2018

@smallkaonashi

I like candles flickering as well. =^^=

User Profile: SaleemF
SaleemF July 14th, 2018

@smallkaonashi

I thought I was the only one who did the Christmas lights idea. So comforting as a teenager with sleep issues and as an adult.

load more
User Profile: singercrystalspirit
singercrystalspirit December 9th, 2016

If I have insomnia, staying out of bed doing activities until I get so tired that I am ready to fall asleep. Even if it's way past my bedtime. Then, at least, I'm not lying in bed tossing and turning awake. And - getting up on time the next morning, to try and stick to a sleep schedule and hopefully be tired earlier the next night.

User Profile: Byourself
Byourself December 9th, 2016

Instrumental music 😍

December 9th, 2016

Being able to fully get ready, brush teeth wash face shower clean pajamas let the dog out one last time and the 'weird thing' as my SO calls it, every night consecutively I have to strip the bed shake the sheet off and all the blankets and proceed to remake the bed to sleep in. if I don't I feel like I'm itchy all night and I will break put in spots of hives. we don't sleep with animals or eat in bed or even spend really any time in bed but it's just an unexplained need I have.

User Profile: Avaray
Avaray January 3rd, 2017

Betapam 5mg...💤💤

User Profile: Aghne
Aghne January 3rd, 2017

Reading a good book and having a good hot chocolate.

User Profile: jr50
jr50 January 4th, 2017

Not having insomnia, like tonight, ughh

User Profile: Anomalia
Anomalia January 19th, 2017

Moving this thread (and this forum!) to sit within Healthy Living: Sleeping Well

User Profile: friendlyPerspective32
friendlyPerspective32 January 19th, 2017

Drinking caffeine early in the morning (rather than late at night), not taking long naps during the day, reading a good book before bed, and going to bed when I'm actually sleepy often do the trick for me!

User Profile: SaleemF
SaleemF July 20th, 2018

@friendlyPerspective32

The NOT taking long naps in the day time has been one of the most difficult things for me considering that Im absolutely exhausted from work when I get off around noon.

Been trying to find a counter to that.

load more