Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WEEKLY HEALTHY LIVING CHECK-IN JULY 25TH, 2020

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean July 25th, 2020

WEEKLY HEALTHY LIVING CHECK-IN JULY 25TH, 2020

HEY EVERYONE!

**WELCOME To Our End of the week "WEEKLY" HEALTHY LIVING CHECK-IN~ This is our "LAST" Check-in for the Month of July!

**If you aren't a member yet, Please "JOIN" the Healthy Living Community Here!! **

**Hey Everyone~Tell me how you've been doing this past week?! What has been going on in your world?!

**This is our LAST Check-in for the Month of July already!.. Its so hard to believe how fast this month has gone. How do you feel this past month has gone for you "Over-all"? What was the best thing that happened to you so far this month? What would you like to see yourself accomplish in this last week ahead?

**Tell me about your feelings today.. In this moment, how are you feeling? How are your feelings in this moment a reflection on your overall wellbeing? Mentally? Physically? Emotionally?

**What are you looking forward to in the week ahead as we end another month? What are your weekend plans?

**What have been your "Highlights" Or "Struggles" over this past week?

**What would "YOU" like to talk about or share with us This Week?! WE want to hear from "YOU"~ yes

Happy Friday! #Friday #tgif #behappy #positivevibes #strength ...

@Vivelespatates @YoursTrulyBen @StanDaMan78 @AffyAvo @sail46 @JustLikeMellie @MellieTronx @lovingbanana5204 @Cloudysummer @AveryLove @Regmo7 @Rebekahwriter13 @baylinAnderson123 @GrowingGinkgo8847 @niceDaisy36 @888Butterfly888 l @philosophicalperson8202 @Consciousawakening @politeTangerine7243 @MoreThanAConqueror18 @DudeWheresMyZip @ruffneckred @bubbleChestnut3363 @estompe55 @HaileTruci @Keola @berryfields2409 @GhostlyLilian @HobbitsandElves @betterchoices @Goldcherry2113 @LinearWaves @Lexloveslife @LK1007 @Skyy0 @cal1860 @TheAtticusFinch @herealways27 @sweetrosa1987


****ANY AND ALL "NEWBIES" PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR WEEK WITH US!****

23
User Profile: Traveller8
Traveller8 July 28th, 2020

**Hey Everyone~Tell me how you've been doing this past week?! What has been going on in your world?!

Hi there. I am still recovering from illness and a little despaired that it takes too long. Things around me hasn't improved, lock down is now behind and many activities are open again but that's a mistake since here there are more cases and more fatalities day after day. I want to be 100% recovered.

**This is our LAST Check-in for the Month of July already!.. Its so hard to believe how fast this month has gone. How do you feel this past month has gone for you "Over-all"? What was the best thing that happened to you so far this month? What would you like to see yourself accomplish in this last week ahead?

Best thing that happened to me so far has been new business opportunities and a way to feel somewhat productive again. My goal this week is to keep on learning faster and be really productive.

**Tell me about your feelings today.. In this moment, how are you feeling? How are your feelings in this moment a reflection on your overall wellbeing? Mentally? Physically? Emotionally?

I am feeling calm but wish I could recover health faster. I am positive nonetheless.

**What are you looking forward to in the week ahead as we end another month? What are your weekend plans?

I look forward to finish a couple courses online and want to figure out how to restart in the "new normality" around me.

**What have been your "Highlights" Or "Struggles" over this past week?

Highlights, taking care of the people who depends on me. Struggles, lack of apetite and mood to cook and feed myself.

**What would "YOU" like to talk about or share with us This Week?! WE want to hear from "YOU"~ yes

Stay safe and healthy

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP August 1st, 2020

@Traveller8

Hey there Traveller!.. Its so great to see you check in for this past week. Sorry to hear that you are still trying to recover from things. I do wish you well on finally being able to make a complete and full recovery soon!..

I do agree about the Lockdown situation, I don't mind some things opening back up, however, I feel it should've been a much slower process than what it was. And yes, its the same here, ppl are still falling ill because they aren't complying with things.

How awesome for you on new business opportunites!...And I'm so glad to hear that its helping you to feel productive again. Its nice to feel productive and like you are accomplishing things. I'm so glad for you that you are trying to do your best to stay positive through things. That is really important to getting better and your overall health and well-being.

Good luck to you on being able to finish your online courses. Its great that you are contining to apply yourself and keep yourself busy. I'm glad to hear from you and that you are trying to do your best to keep up with things around you and do the best that you can do at this time. I know we are are in some strange times at the moment, but it seems like you are doing your best to stay on top of things.

Thank you so much for checking in and letting us know how you've been doing and feeling, and how things have been going for you!

load more