Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WEEKLY HEALTHY LIVING CHECK-IN SEPTEMBER 23RD~

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean September 23rd, 2017

HELLO EVERYONE! Welcome to our healthy living "Weekly Check-in"! (The summer has ended for "Some" of us, and its now the FALL Season!) Are you ready for summer to be over?

How has everyone been doing this past week?

How have you been feeling?

What were your highs or lows?

What things have you accomplished or feel good about this past week?

What do you want to continue to work on?

What things or topics would you like to share with us this week? We want to hear from "YOU"!! smiley

Related image

@DancingAlong @AffyAvo @Malaya @YourFriendForever @Moj @AliNurse @RoseRael @sail46 @AlfalfaSproutDeux @JLantern @Zeraphim @Sadme70 @Countrygirl1231 @Gardenlady @mimameid @MellieTronx @lovingbanana5204 @DogLover1991 @fruityvision @Essdee @EllieKB @Windflowers @Alia2 @DragonFaerie @Cloudysummer @888Butterfly888 @Kevan @inventiveWheel @softFern50 @brightCherry8538 @intuitiveWest8187 @DavidMatt @bubbleChestnut3363 @mm13 @SwampWitch @strugglingmegan @Ravenclaw7

121
User Profile: Fightingtobebetterthanmyclan
Fightingtobebetterthanmyclan September 26th, 2017

I do many things like eat clean, go to the gym, play basketball, practice my guitar. But everything seems to be temporary

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP September 26th, 2017

@Fightingtobebetterthanmyclan

Those are ALL great things to do Fighting!.. You can do it!... Keep working towards your goals. EVERY step no matter how small is a great step towards succeeding at your goals. (Perhaps you can find a friend/partner with the same interests to help you towards your goals?)... Keep up the great work and hang in there. Thank you so much for checking in this week and for letting us know how you've been doing.

load more
User Profile: mmm1005
mmm1005 September 26th, 2017

I start to think more positive about me try to eat healthy and do yoga

User Profile: OrangeWarrior
OrangeWarrior September 26th, 2017

This week (and I intend to keep doing it!) I've been getting off the bus one stop earlier on my way back home.

User Profile: Saffron9
Saffron9 September 26th, 2017

I am thinking about how to work with myself instead of trying to change myself in figuring out what kind of work I could do

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP September 26th, 2017

@Saffron9

Thats great Saffron! Perhaps you can talk with a Life Coach or a career center of some sort to help you figure out those things as well? Just a thought. Best of luck to you on your goals. You can do it. Thanks for checking in this week and letting us know how you are doing.

load more
User Profile: Unknownalex
Unknownalex September 26th, 2017

I am going to therapy.

User Profile: kitkat247
kitkat247 September 26th, 2017

This week I'm trying to be all round more centred and positive

User Profile: swalker412
swalker412 September 26th, 2017

Socially/mentally/emotionally I went to therapy, and I'm also having coffee with a friend. Physically, I'm walking my dog for long walks each day. :)

User Profile: Papaya8791fruit
Papaya8791fruit September 26th, 2017

I've been taking antibiotics because I had strep throat. It's very hard for me to take medicine.

User Profile: Melygomez3
Melygomez3 September 26th, 2017

I am paying off my debt and I am almost done.

User Profile: SadMe70
SadMe70 September 26th, 2017

I just got home from yoga. I'm going to have a healthy dinner and no wine.