Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Weekly Healthy Living Check-In October 10th, 2026

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean 2 days ago

WEEKLY HEALTHY LIVING CHECK-IN OCTOBER 10th, 2026

HEY EVERYONE~



⭐WELCOME To Our End of the week "WEEKLY" HEALTHY LIVING CHECK-IN~🍁🎃


⭐FEEL FREE TO RESPOND TO "ANY OR ALL" QUESTIONS!~ Or... Simply tell us about yourself & how you've been doing!... Feel free to share your week with us!... Or tell us about your personal Wellness journey. We are here to support you!



🍁 Hey all~ Welcome to the Weekend~... How did the First week of October go for you?


🎃 This is our "2ND" Check-in for the Month~... Can you Name "3 THINGS" that either Improved Or that Made a "Positive impact" on your Wellbeing this week?!


🍁 OCTOBER 10th Is "WORLD MENTAL HEALTH DAY"... What is the "BEST" thing that you can do "THIS DAY" for your Mental Health & Wellness, (How will You be taking care of "YOU")?!... Is there anything that you would personally like to Share or Like others to Know about Mental Health?


🎃 JUST FOR FUN:  As we Move through October, WOULD YOU RATHER; "Take an Autumn Drive to enjoy the Colorful Leaves", OR, "Sit around a Bonfire Making S'mores & Listening to Scary Stories"?!


🍁 What were your "Highlights or Struggles" of the week?... How were you able to work through Challenges in a Healthy Way?!


🎃 What is something else that "YOU" want to Talk about, Add, Or Share with us this week?!... We want to hear from YOU~  

image_1791589780.png


 Healthy Living Team & Leaders: @PoliteOcean @vivelespatates

 @vivelespatates @Regmo @purpleTree4652 @CyclingThroughLife @exuberantBanana3431 @InsightfulPhoenix @nordurnStar @Rebekahwriter13 @calmsoulmeet @sweetrosa1987  @AffyAvo @Caringmama2022 @CarolineEmily01 @determinedCat7367 @diamondintheROUGH2022 @GoldenNest2727 @selflessSpruce1515 @SilverSeastar @Spectaculaur @BestMaple2045 @determinedNest6866 @HipsterChic @DestinyM2026 @charmingSky597 @GreenFairie @WayJay @orangeHuman868 @lilCatNamedVenus @cal1860 @Mya000 @daydreammemories @courageousField2151 @2Ears2Hear @bubblingPresence2474 @TheListenerPK1122 @Ailuraphilelove8tear9 @Ava47 

**AND ANY & ALL THAT WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH US~

12
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP 2 days ago

🍁 This past week was mainly well.. Last weekend on Both Sat. & Sun., I started off each day with a Zumba class... On Saturday afternoon I attended a really nice Autumn Festival & took a Nice drive out.. And on Sunday I had a scheduled Church event for a loved one in the afternoon.. All in all it was a pretty nice weekend~

🎃 This past week was back to the standard Schedule of work, tasks, & goals... The October weather here has continued to be very nice, (with No Heat & Humidity!)... It's been warm but really nice & comfortable~.. It's nice to actually enjoy being outdoors & getting in walks with the Furbaby in the afternoons (instead of having to beat the heat early each morning)~.. I also continued in my Regular workouts & Gym-time... Hydration has been well, & (Sleep goals have also been better as I've continued working on that)... And I'm continuing to make time to also simply slow down a bit more this month, implement "Rest days", & get in more Selfcare time.~ 

🍁 This weekend ahead will be a Long 3-Day holiday weekend here... (Initially intentions were to take a Fall trip to the Beach)... However, that's been post-poned for now due to upcoming weekend events here as well the Hurricane weather that's brewing along the Coastlines...~ But, intentions are now to get in an early Workout class on Saturday.. And then there are 2 Events on Saturday afternoon... On Sunday, it's the Annual "Fitness Expo" that we attend Each year; (so I'll be getting in plenty of Fitness Demos & walking there as I navigate through it)... And also looking forwards to all the Fitness info, Free products & samples, as well the "Swag-bags" that I love!.. On Monday for the Holiday, intentions are for a Rest day from things, & take a drive to the Lake to enjoy relaxing by the water before continuing on in the New week ahead.~ 

HAPPY WEEKEND~ 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 2 days ago

@PoliteOcean

Definitely sit around a bonfire for me.

October so far has been hectic.

Alot of things to navigate.

It's requiring alot more energy that Im not too sure I have at the minute 💛

nuEde4Kr.gif

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP 2 days ago

@Amanda84

Hey Amanda~ 

Yes Bonfires are really nice.. it’s been forever since I’ve been to one. But so perfect for October!…

So sorry to hear that it’s been a hectic month for you so far… There are definitely months like that where it seems like things are just a little crazier than others, (but seems like that should be in December around the holidays or something? Right? Lol)…But I hope that things calm down for you soon!..

How are things with your family? And your Dad? I hope things have been going better there? But if you choose to not respond then that is certainly okay too!! 💗 Just wanted you to know we are thinking of you. 💗

We also hope that you find the energy that you need to proceed through the remainder of the month ahead. And that hopefully you can find a “small moment” in your day to make time for yourself & your wellbeing in honor of Mental Health Day! 

We are here to support you Amanda. And so glad to have you share with us this week.~ 

sgNrkkIJcXKE.gif

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 2 days ago

@PoliteOcean


Xvt9QFPL.gif

load more
load more

@PoliteOcean Sunday I found a used nuclear war prep kit on Amazon. Wait - we haven't had a nuclear war. After much aggravation I canceled 4 subscribe and save subscriptions on Amazon. Also - after much aggravation my Calcium Citrate arrived. I desperately need a personal assistant 😩.  Tuesday my muscles are really loosening up. I decided to buy drawing pens and a sketch pad. I found out that I'm a gamma male with a few omega male tendencies. Wednesday I got a massage. It was my third time with this person and I'm not going to go back. My electrolyte supplement arrived. Thursday I wrote down a list of 17 Eastern European literature books. I was finally able to get those stupid subtitles off of Tubi. Khey told me that she might be moving to Florida sometime in the next few months. That would be really upsetting because we are very close. Friday I finished my prayer journal. It took a total of two weeks to update it. I had to do it by hand. For this upcoming week, I have a blood test on Monday. 

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP 2 days ago

@exuberantBanana3431

Hey there~ Nuclear war prep?… (& a used one to boot)?.. hmmm 🤔, Interesting…. Canceling subscriptions if they cause aggravation for you or that you find not to be beneficial, sounds like a good choice… Though it’s good that your order arrived, And that you received both your vitamins & electrolytes… You say you bought drawing pens & sketch pads, (is drawing & sketching/art something that you like to do or interested in doing)?.. What types of things are you interested in sketching?.. Finding the “right” massage person (or I suppose anybody in those types of personal hands-on fields), is definitely important. If your third time with the same person “wasn’t a charm”, then sounds like you are making the right call for yourself by not returning… Sounds like you also made some good progress on your book list & your prayer list. Those are both definitely a “positive” 👍🏼… It’s too bad that Khey might be moving. It can be challenging finding the right caregiver, especially when you have grown close to them. Since it’s still a few months away, perhaps she will change her mind about going?!… As for your week ahead hopefully all will go well with the blood test. Keep us updated on how all of that goes for you, as well with how you’re continuing to do. And thank you for sharing your week with us! 

load more
User Profile: vegatune
vegatune 1 day ago

So far was hard. My post will be long but I have to talk ....

So I started college and it's was hard maybe bc it's new but tests are near and I have a fear of not getting excellent marks bc I need so these two weeks were super hard ,I'm struggling...

Two days ago I came from my classes and I cried like I lost someone I couldn't help but to cry but my dad was concerned about my mental health, bc he saw that I'm becoming more negative about life , so he took me with his motorcycle and he took me to eat something and he talked with me and asked me why I'm feeling like this and I told him that the marks are going to decide my future, but he told me that I just have to try my best and if God wanted me to get excellent result that's good but if he didn't we don't have anything to do

I felt relieved at that time but after that I had a conversation with my friend and she told me that she felt like me and that she is hopeless so I came back to my usual situation, and yesterday I had classes until 4pm and I spoke with my Dad to pick me up from there ,when I saw him I told him if it's okey with him to go to tge Beach with me , and he didn't refuse, he took me to buy some snacks and we went to there , we set ,we listened to the sound of the waves, it's was such a beautiful moment. I fell a little calm but I'm still scared though

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP 23 hours ago

@vegatune


Hi there… 

We’re sorry to hear that things have been challenging for you recently. Between college, and the stressors of school marks, It’s understandable the stress you are feeling. It sounds like you have a really great & supportive Father on your side! And it’s really wonderful that he took the time to ensure that you were doing ok. And to take notice of your mental health wellbeing! … And it’s really nice that you also have a friend that relates to what you’ve been feeling as well. And to know that you aren’t alone…

I know personally (as well as Scientifically), that the Beach environment (or simply being surrounded by Water or Ocean waves, can do Wonders for our overall health & wellbeing. It’s really awesome that you & your father were able to go & get away for a bit together. And that he’s continued to support you through what you are feeling. 

Also perhaps speaking with a School Counselor about what you are feeling could help as well? Perhaps they could help with your anxieties in regards to the particular things that you feel that you’re struggling with in school?….

Also, we have a “Student Support” community here as well At 7Cups that you might want to take a look at if you hadn’t already?! It might be able to add even more “specific” Help & Support to you. But just know that we are all here to support you at 7Cups! 

And we are really glad to hear that you are doing the best you can to take care of your mental & emotional wellness in small ways by simply leaning on your Father, & getting to the Beach… Do all the things that make you continue to feel good! And keep up the great work!

Thank you for checking in to share with us this week. Please let us know how things are continuing to go for you. 

load more

The first full week of October was frustrating at work. To much to go into details, but red tape bureaucracy in a state government system had me all sorts of angry. After 3 days off back and forth, It all worked out in the end......Pain scale was up most of of the week again and I had a terrible migraine on Thursday.... could be the work stress, could be the weather... to many variables to narrow down a trigger.....The changing weather is not helpful for sure....Now that the negative is out of the way, 3 things that made a positive impact on my well-being this week.....

The knowledge I am on a weekender out of town

Knowing I have 4 days off work.

I got in 3 days of meditation after work this week

October 10 we made the 3 hour drive from home to our hotel outside NYC. It was helpful to my well being because the drive allowed me to decompress, take in the seasonal foliage changes, and have some highway shenanigans in car karaoke with my girlfriend....

Foliage or smores?.......foliage..... the drive.... already done.... long drives are fun if you can get your travel partners on board with the music.....

We are of to see a Broadway show on Sunday..... we usually take the train to Grand Central and walk to the theater district. It looks like the weather won't be cooperating so we have decided to take a Lyft from the train station to the theater. This week be my first ever ride share experience in NYC..... I'm kinda nervous.... wish me luck lol.....

Have a great weekend and a better week ahead.

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP 23 hours ago

@CyclingThroughLife


Hey there Cycling~ 

So Sorry to hear that your first week of the month was a frustrating one for you with work.. But glad to hear for you that things have improved & settled down a bit and that it’s all worked out. I’m sure that none of those aggravating factors were a help with the pain & migraine that you were feeling! And I wouldn’t be surprised that it was in fact related to the stress. And exacerbated by it… (But yes, the cooler or colder weather can also play a factor for many pain sufferers) sadly~ 

Glad to see thst you were able to push & weed through those negative situations & was able to find some highlights & positives in it (through being away out of town, having a long holiday weekend away from work, & getting in several days of meditation time)!! Wow!.. that is quite impressive & awesome for you!.. I know that there have been several others here over the weeks (including myself), that have been striving for some time to simply “meditate”! So Great job to you on being the first of us to get it in! And keep up the great work! 👍🏼

I’m all for the Fall drive, Decompression, & DEFINITELY the “Car Karaoke”!! 🎤…. Certainly a wonderful way to celebrate World Mental Health day & take care of yourself! … (& I definitely agree with getting travel partners onboard with the Music 🎶)! Although I personally always maintain control of the Music & being the “self-designated D.J.!” 😂

Good luck to you on the Lyft ride! (But don’t place worry there)! Just plan to  enjoy the Broadway show & your time away!..  🎭  

And you have a great weekend & week ahead as well. And thank you for letting us know how you’re doing. Please keep us updated on everything & how your Trip went! 


load more
User Profile: stormieandpaws
stormieandpaws 23 hours ago

@PoliteOcean

Can you Name "3 THINGS" that either Improved Or that Made a "Positive impact" on your Wellbeing this week?!

taking  time off being  online  i take few days  a week from being online it improve my mental wellness

going out from being home this also improves my wellness right now mostly do this with my home aid due ti still getting dizzy a lot so safer to go out with other person 

just listening  to my body and resting when i feel dizzy or tired



How will You be taking care of "YOU")?!

already was  out today with home aid  resting now as back was hurting a lot  

... Is there anything that you would personally like to Share or Like others to Know about Mental Health?

do not be afraid to  ask questions if you not know much about anothers mental health as by doing this one can learn even become less afraid of people who DX might have been told to you in negative  way  by learning stigma  Gets less  due to better understanding 


🎃 WOULD YOU RATHER; "Take an Autumn Drive to enjoy the Colorful Leaves", OR, "Sit around a Bonfire Making S'mores & Listening to Scary Stories"?!

i like to take a hayride to see the fall colors and have it end at a place one can have bonfire  without scary stories did that a lot this time of years as a child and teen  was way fun as a group too  so guess  that both in away 


🍁 What were your "Highlights or Struggles" of the week?... How were you able to work through Challenges in a Healthy Way?!

highlight was getting some answers about my physical  health issues struggles were  being tired more and dizzy a lot  work through this all by  laying down more and going out with home aid also when going out on bus  i used my walker 



User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP 22 hours ago

@stormieandpaws

Hey there~ 

That’s Great for you in being able to pull yourself away from the online world! That can definitely be a tough one to do for many of us! And it’s wonderful that you find in doing so that it benefits your mental wellness!.. And it’s also great that you’ve been able to get out & about with your aid, as well as listening to your body & resting when needed... All of those those things are so very important for our overall wellness. Sounds like you are doing an amazing job at trying to take care of yourself in many of the best ways possible. So continue to Keep up the great work that you are doing for yourself. 

Yes I agree that by asking questions & trying to understand Mental Health better that we can definitely start to break any Stigmas that may surround it! Great suggestions! 

Ohhh… yes I love that idea of “combining BOTH” options by taking a Hayride first, and then doing a Bonfire & scary stories after! Now that’s a Perfect Autumn October event! And I Love it! 🎃

In spite of the struggles of your week, it’s truly wonderful for you that you were able to get some answers regarding your health matters! As That’s so important to know in being able to help possibly manage things going forward! And I hope that it was all helpful & beneficial for you in making some future hopeful & positive progress in the way you feel. 

We are here to Support you! And we thank you for sharing with us this week. Always nice to see you 😊. Please keep us updated on how you’re doing. 

load more