Weekly Healthy Living Check-In September 26th, 2026
WEEKLY HEALTHY LIVING CHECK-IN SEPTEMBER 26th, 2026
HEY EVERYONE~
⭐WELCOME To Our End of the week "WEEKLY" HEALTHY LIVING CHECK-IN~ This is our LAST Check-in for SEPTEMBER~ ☀️🌻🍁
⭐FEEL FREE TO RESPOND TO "ANY OR ALL" QUESTIONS!~ Or... Simply tell us about yourself & how you've been doing!... Feel free to share your week with us!... Or tell us about your personal Wellness journey. We are here to support you!
☀️ Hey all, Welcome to the Weekend... And welcome to Autumn~ How was your week?.. How will you be spending this First Autumn Weekend?!
🌻 This is our "4TH & FINAL" Check-in for September~... How will you Sum-up this 9th Chapter of the year for yourself?...
🍁 As we end September, If you've worked on anything for "Self Improvement Month", How do you feel that things went for you overall?... In where or in What small ways do you feel that you saw or felt any change, progress or improvement for yourself the Most?... Is there anything that you will take from this Month to work or improve upon in the New month ahead?!
☀️ JUST FOR FUN: It's Officially Fall~.. And we're taking an Autumn drive~ WHERE Are you taking us to see the BEST Fall Views?!
🌻 What were your "Highlights or Struggles" of the week?... How were you able to work through Challenges in a Healthy Way?!
🍁 What is something else that "YOU" want to Talk about, Add, Or Share with us this week?!... We want to hear from YOU~

Healthy Living Team & Leaders: @PoliteOcean @vivelespatates
@vivelespatates @Regmo @purpleTree4652 @CyclingThroughLife @exuberantBanana3431 @InsightfulPhoenix @nordurnStar @Rebekahwriter13 @calmsoulmeet @sweetrosa1987 @AffyAvo @Caringmama2022 @CarolineEmily01 @determinedCat7367 @diamondintheROUGH2022 @GoldenNest2727 @selflessSpruce1515 @SilverSeastar @Spectaculaur @BestMaple2045 @determinedNest6866 @HipsterChic @DestinyM2026 @charmingSky597 @GreenFairie @WayJay @orangeHuman868 @lilCatNamedVenus @cal1860 @Mya000 @daydreammemories @courageousField2151 @2Ears2Hear @bubblingPresence2474 @TheListenerPK1122 @Ailuraphilelove8tear9 @Ava47
**AND ANY & ALL THAT WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH US~
☀️ This past week had it's mix of things, but was well overall.. Last weekend I got in my typical workouts to start off each day.. On Saturday we attended the First Autumn Festival of the Season, (Albeit, it was a Very Hot & Sunny 90-degrees out), So hardly felt like Fall... But a nice time was had.. On Sunday with the continuing warm weather I was able to get in my Pool for what may be a last good Swim in it of the year. And we started to 'Semi-close' it for the Season afterwards... And ended the day with a good afternoon walk..~
🌻 As the week started off, the weather took a Surprisingly cooler "Autumn turn"... But it actually felt pretty nice after 3 Straight Months of 90+Degree Heat everyday... (And put this "Summer girl" into some Fall Vibes)~.. Despite not feeling the greatest for a few days, I got back to my usual schedule (work, tasks, & Gym-time). And thankfully No appointments this week. Hydration goals & Meal-tracking were on point... Sleep was better & I've been working on Bedtime goals~ Although still needs some improving. I'm feeling satisfied with my overall Personal September Progress. And ready to continue on in the New Month ahead.~
🍁 This weekend ahead, I've decided to make no Major concrete intentions... But will squeeze in workouts to start off each day.. Since my Typical Saturday Zumba class will be cancelled, I've decided to change things up with an Indoor Bootcamp class at my Gym instead... And I'm feeling a "Scary-Movie" night in me to celebrate this First Fall weekend before starting off a new week & new Month ahead~
HAPPY WEEKEND~
@PoliteOcean Going back a week ago to last Saturday I was severely not motivated and I don't know why. Sunday I found the street address where my mother lived in 1950. For some reason my psyche won't let me read novels anymore. Perhaps it isbut saying that it's time to move on to the next phase of life. My book on IT Architecture arrived and the first few chapters were great but then it became too simple. I was really disappointed. I started to revise my prayer list which I haven't done for a few years. I have a lot of old information on it and the pages are really worn. Wednesday I had a massage. Khey was absent Thursday and Friday but it's cool because she told me in advance. I decided to buy a book on Statistics, and not on Contemporary Mathematics or Data Science. Friday morning God disrupted my plans again so I did nothing all day. Friday I struggled a lot with dehydration. Drinking coconut water is good but not great. It doesn't have a complete electrolyte spectrum. Drinking water is not a good way to get hydration to my skin because the skin is low on my body's priority list. I did some research and using things like Aloe Vera or Glycerin are better because it seals in the hydration. There are things like hibiscus drink or Birch water, which might be good, but those are not feasible now. For this upcoming week Khey will be absent on Monday but she will be able to work the rest of the week.
@exuberantBanana3431
Hey there~ It can be tough feeling unmotivated… We don’t have to really have a reason. Sometimes it just creeps up on us… And it can also find us feeling uninterested or uninspired to do things we’d normally find appealing (which is perhaps what could be going on with your current disinterest in novel reading)?.. And maybe it could mean it’s time for a new change?! It sounds like you are trying to take steps to figure things out, (by reading an Architectural book & revising your prayer list). And simply trying to keep busy & engaged with other things such as your massage... I think it’s great that you are continuing to put effort into meeting those hydration goals. It’s so important for various wellness reasons. And Kuddos to you on being able to drink coconut water. (While I love coconut, I could never tolerate “coconut water”)… But do know how good it can be for us. As well trying to place focus & priority on your skin care! I don’t know how many actually think about how important that is?! But skin is definitely our protective barrier to things. And we definitely need to take care of it. Especially as it ages. So Keep up the great work. It’s good that despite Monday, that you will have the care that you need throughout the remainder of your week. Thank you for sharing your week with us. And please keep us updated on how things are going for you.
☀️ Hey all, Welcome to the Weekend... And welcome to Autumn~ How was your week?.. My week was filled with a lot of struggles....some good points but more "work" to get through some things, if that makes sense......How will you be spending this First Autumn Weekend?! I will be stuck indoors this weekend....the weather is terrible....already raining from this Nor'easter on the coast.....Today I will be putting away my summer wardrobe and pulling out the winter clothes....and at some point, if the rain slacks up, I want to take the A/C units out of the bedroom windows.....Tomorrow, the only plan I have is to watch the new Jason Statham movie "Mutiny"
🌻 This is our "4TH & FINAL" Check-in for September~... How will you Sum-up this 9th Chapter of the year for yourself?... I would say it went by quick.....busy at work and in social responsibilities....health wise I had more downs than ups with pain and stiffness and as annoying as it is, it is something I have learned to live with.....
☀️ JUST FOR FUN: It's Officially Fall~.. And we're taking an Autumn drive~ WHERE Are you taking us to see the BEST Fall Views?! It would have to be a weekender......lots of great places to see....we would start in the mountains in my neck of the woods, work our way north through Vermont and finish out moving west across Upstate NY......
🌻 What were your "Highlights or Struggles" of the week?...I struggled with a lot this week/month....I managed to get through.....I'm not sure how I describe the process of working through my challenges, I just somehow manage.....if I really think about it, most of what is bothering me gets buried within and I live by the "it is what it is" mantra......
@CyclingThroughLife
Hey there Cycling~
Sorry to hear that you had such a Challenging week to tend with in your struggles… But it’s good that there were also a few good points to highlight as well through it all, (Despite having to “work” on things).
It’s sounds like you will have quite the busy first “Fall weekend” to contend with?!.. (I always have a mix of feelings putting away the summer stuff & getting ready for the next seasons after)… But it sounds like once all of that is completed that you’ll have a nice cozy day in to relax as well as movie-watch (like me!), before starting off the week ahead~ So Enjoy your peace & relaxation day!
“Quick” is definitely one of the words that I’d use too~ September almost seemed like blink & you missed it?!.. I swear that you & I live these sort of parallel lives to each other as It was a month of some pains & stiffness here as well. (But part of that is my own doing in not slowing down with some things). So sorry to hear that it’s been more “downs than ups” for you there. As I understand that can be quite challenging & frustrating to say the very least.~ And the setbacks that we can tend to feel from it at times can be even more challenging than the struggle itself. So I hope that gets better for you.
ohhh… I’ve never been to Vermont! I can only imagine some of the most wonderful Fall views that can be seen there?! Good choices.. (As a former northerner), the North does always give the best of Autumn colors~
I hear what you’re saying.. Sometimes all we can do (to keep our sanity that is), is to “Simply manage”! And I think the older we get, it’s just what we do. And I understand that whole “it is what it is”… Hopefully you find the New month ahead to be a much better one for you overall in comparison. And that some of those struggles lessen for you as we move into it ahead~
Thanks for sharing with us this week & keeping us updated on how you’re doing, how your month went overall, & how things are going. And Please continue to keep us posted on things~ “Heres to a wonderful & well October”~
@PoliteOcean
☀️ Hey all, Welcome to the Weekend... And welcome to Autumn~ How was your week?.. How will you be spending this First Autumn Weekend?!
I am doing very well. Autumn is finally here. I feel so much relief. Today I am going with my fiance to a trick or treating event at his grandparents' campground. Going to be passing out candy.
🌻 This is our "4TH & FINAL" Check-in for September~... How will you Sum-up this 9th Chapter of the year for yourself?...
I will be focused on being strong and treating myself well.
🍁 As we end September, If you've worked on anything for "Self Improvement Month", How do you feel that things went for you overall?... In where or in What small ways do you feel that you saw or felt any change, progress or improvement for yourself the Most?... Is there anything that you will take from this Month to work or improve upon in the New month ahead?!
I just recently got out of the mental health hospital and I am taking self care with me from it. I had to be strong to get better. And I just wanna continue to focus on making myself happy and strong.
☀️ JUST FOR FUN: It's Officially Fall~.. And we're taking an Autumn drive~ WHERE Are you taking us to see the BEST Fall Views?!
Somewhere with lots of trees. lol
🌻 What were your "Highlights or Struggles" of the week?... How were you able to work through Challenges in a Healthy Way?!
Highlights are feeling better mentally and physically and today is my cat's birthday (he is 3.)
🍁 What is something else that "YOU" want to Talk about, Add, Or Share with us this week?!... We want to hear from YOU~
Staying true to myself
@charmingSky5972
Hey there~ That’s great that you are doing well.
Wow, a Trick or Treat event already?! lol that sounds so early. But definitely fun. (I always liked passing out candy to kids and seeing their little costumes)... Sounds like you will have a great time. Enjoy!
Good job to you on placing focus on yourself, your strength & simply treating yourself well. It’s a great thing to take care of ourselves & our wellbeing… Its sounds like you definitely need that extra time & self love. And sometimes we have to be our own greatest cheerleaders to keep pushing & motivating ourselves through challenging moments & times. And it sounds like You’ve got this! So Keep up the great work & mindset that you have going there! We are here to support you!
We are so glad to hear that you are feeling better mentally and physically! That is so wonderful for you! (Awwww… And Happy Birthday to your Kitty!) 😻🎈
You are amazing & doing awesome. You’ve been through alot. And it’s so great that you are simply just staying true to yourself, staying strong for yourself, & simply taking care of your overall wellbeing. Those are the most important things right now to help you to continue feeling better. 💪🏼
Again we are here for you at Cups! And please continue to let us know how you are doing with everything. And thank you for sharing with us this week.
@PoliteOcean
How was your week?.. How will you be spending this First Autumn Weekend?! My plan is to go to church tonight. There is a church near me that has 4:30 mass on Saturdays. That time works real well for me. The rest of the time will probably watching things online in my room, dealing with boxes and cleaning up after Chloe.
🌻 This is our "4TH & FINAL" Check-in for September~... How will you Sum-up this 9th Chapter of the year for yourself?... It was challenging and quick, thankfully.
🍁 As we end September, If you've worked on anything for "Self Improvement Month", How do you feel that things went for you overall?... In where or in What small ways do you feel that you saw or felt any change, progress or improvement for yourself the Most?... Is there anything that you will take from this Month to work or improve upon in the New month ahead?! Well, I'll continue to look for a job. I've also been working out but skipped a week. Now, I'm back into it. I still need to meditate on a regular basis, again.
☀️ JUST FOR FUN: It's Officially Fall~.. And we're taking an Autumn drive~ WHERE Are you taking us to see the BEST Fall Views?! I dunno about fall views, but I would like to take us to a new park I just found, Simpson Park. It's on a scenic route of the 101.
🌻 What were your "Highlights or Struggles" of the week?... How were you able to work through Challenges in a Healthy Way?! I'm trying to be mature in dealing with my sister and her husband. I'm also trying to find out about the area and explore. I'm always trying to get lots of sleep. Otherwise I'm trying to take it easy.
@purpleTree4652
Hey there Tree~
Oh how wonderful for you to be able to get to a Church service at such a convenient time! I would personally love that. Enjoy your service!
It sounds like you’ve been doing well overall (despite the living situations at your sisters house)… I think it’s always a test to have to live in someone else’s home/space. And It brings its own challenges. But can definitely strengthen our own selves in the long run. As It’s a testament of what one can endure, put up with, & eventually grow through.
It sounds like you are also doing well in trying to make the best of things & your time by looking for work, exercising, & continuing to explore your new area. It’s great that you’ve also found a Park that you like. And this is a great time of year to enjoy it. So have fun with doing that!
Keep up the good work that you are doing as you continue to work on yourself, your wellbeing, & personal goals. And in simply taking care of yourself, That’s always so important.
It’s Great to hear from you this week. Thank you for sharing with us. And please continue to let us know how you’re doing & how things are going for you!
@PoliteOcean Sleep has probably been the biggest one for me lately. It’s funny how much harder everything else feels when that’s off — exercise, eating well, concentration, even motivation. I’ve been trying to focus more on consistency rather than changing ten things at once, so getting my sleep schedule and regular movement sorted is probably what I’d carry into October.
@tallCar7912
Excellent choice! (And I’m with you! As it’s something I’ve been working on too)!..
And You are so right, as things do feel harder & heavier physically, mentally & emotionally when we don’t get proper rest. When our bodies have the opportunity to restore itself through proper rest it’s definitely easier to have a better day.
Thanks for sharing with us. And good luck to you as you focus on your sleep goals in the new month! Please keep us updated on how it’s going for you.



