Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to The Hobby Zone Community? Welcome all! Whats your favorite Hobby?

User Profile: Power
Power December 1st, 2021



Welcome Everyone! Lets say hello and meet others that joined as well!

Questions
1. What is your favorite Hobby?
2. Why do you like it?
3. How long have you done it?

Hobby Zone Forum areas:

🎵 Music
🎬 Movies and TV
🎮 Gaming
⭐ Anime & Manga
📖 Reading
✍ Writing
🐶 Pets
👗 Cosplay
💻 Graphic Design & Online Media
🎈 Fun and Relaxation
🎉 Fun Things to Participate In
🎂 Cooking, Baking & Eating
📸 Photography
🎨 Arts & Crafts
❓ Would you Rather?
🏈 Sports
🥇 Achievements
❗ Quote of the day
💻 Internet Inspirations
💎 Collecting
🚢 Traveling
🏓 Therapeutic hobbies
⛺ Outdoor

87
User Profile: CompassionateSophia
CompassionateSophia May 18th, 2022

I cannot just choose one favourite hobby... Some of my favourite hobbies are playing the piano (I love music so much and feel like it is a way I can express or feel emotions and I have been playing for about 12 years or so), painting and biking!

User Profile: Alaya22
Alaya22 May 18th, 2022

My favourite hobby is drawing. I’m actually trying to turn that into my career as well! I love it because it helps me in expressing my emotions since I’m very shy in person. It just makes me feel really happy. I’ve been drawing since I was probably 3 or 4. My dad taught me how to draw. 🥰

User Profile: MoonLightShadow423
MoonLightShadow423 May 21st, 2022

Playing the piano, I enjoy play songs or making my own songs. It's been a while, once a month kind of thing.

User Profile: mdewdrop
mdewdrop June 2nd, 2022

My favorite hobby is singing. I love singing because it feels therapeutic, and I can make people feel good with my singing. I have been singing since I was very young, like around toddler age.

User Profile: GummioFruito32
GummioFruito32 June 2nd, 2022

1- my favorite hobbies is drawing and playing videogames

2- the reason why I like drawing is how fun, relaxing, and that I can tap in my creative side a lot more. Also the reason I like playing videogames is that it's really fun, most of the games I play is mainly relaxing, and I can play videogames with others.

3- I've been drawing regularly since 2nd grade and the first time I was introduced to video games was by my dad when I was a little kid.

User Profile: mary31
mary31 June 2nd, 2022

I enjoy singing, I am taking classes.

My problem is I take life too serious, sometimes is difficult to relax and have fun. But here I am, so I hope to learn new hobbies and have more fun with myself.

2 replies
June 8th, 2022

Hey @mary31

Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a good time here and I'm so glad you found us. It is very important that we give ourselves time to unwind and relax during the day, but I do understand it is not always easy to find that extra spare time.

I'm glad you enjoy singing though, me too! Especially singing in the car and shower 🙈 Do you have a genre of music you prefer to sing, or do you just go with the flow?


1 reply
User Profile: mary31
mary31 June 9th, 2022

@LlamaLizz

I just go with the flow, and sing anything I have listened already ;D


load more
load more
User Profile: Cassiopeia25
Cassiopeia25 June 5th, 2022

I've played flute, saxophone and piano since I was 7. And recently, I've been getting into butterfly photography :)


1 reply
June 8th, 2022

@Cassiopeia25

Flute, saxophone and piano! Whoa, you must be so musical and talented. Whats your favourite thing to play?

Butterfly photography sounds very interesting as well, how do you get the butterflies to stay still 🙈 you must be very patient person 💛💛


load more
User Profile: kaonasy
kaonasy June 13th, 2022

hey there! hmm I think I've always been drawing since I was a child lol! Now, I do digital arts and am currently learning some graphic design ^^


I love listening to kpop and jpop. I'm a tomorrow x together and enhypen fan!! and I really like yoasobi and yorushika songs <3


I also enjoy watching anime. I'm currently watching spy x family hehe. nice to meet u all!

User Profile: AlexLugosi
AlexLugosi June 14th, 2022

Greetings y'all.

1. I love writing most of all.

2. I love it because I can weave my own story which will please me on all levels.

3. I have been writing since childhood! Currently 20.

P.S. please, somebody, let's chat. I'm extremely lonely 😅

1 reply
June 19th, 2022

Hey @AlexLugos , hope you are having a good day. I really hope being here helps you feel less lonely. My PMs are always open if you ever wanted some company. 💛💛

Writing is definitely a hobby which has many positives, I like to write my own stories as well and let my head go wild with creativity. Sounds like you have been writing alone time and have seen many benefits from it. Do you have a genre of writing you prefer?



load more
User Profile: PaigeVerri
PaigeVerri June 14th, 2022

My fav hobby is sports - tennis! 🎾

I play in my community championship and have won the last 4 years in a row whoo 🙃

Sadly I'm sick now and losing a lot of energy and speed so not playing as good as I can. But I'm hoping this will improve.

1 reply
June 19th, 2022

@PaigeVerri , I'm so sorry to hear you aren't feeling the best currently. I really hope you feel better soon and are able to get back to doing the things you enjoy. Sending you healing beans! 💛

Whoah congratulations on your achievements! Well done, 4th wins in a row! You should be really proud of yourself and know I am! 👏👏

Remember you are llamazing! So strong and have so much you should be proud of!


load more