Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to The Hobby Zone Community in February 2021? Whats your favorite Hobby?

User Profile: Power
Power February 1st, 2021



Welcome Everyone! Lets say hello and meet others that joined this month!

Questions
1. What is your favorite Hobby?
2. Why do you like it?
3. How long have you done it?

Hobby Zone Forum areas:

🎵 Music
🎬 Movies and TV
🎮 Gaming
⭐ Anime & Manga
📖 Reading
✍ Writing
🐶 Pets
👗 Cosplay
💻 Graphic Design & Online Media
🎈 Fun and Relaxation
🎉 Fun Things to Participate In
🎂 Cooking, Baking & Eating
📸 Photography
🎨 Arts & Crafts
❓ Would you Rather?
🏈 Sports
🥇 Acheivements
❗ Quote of the day
💻 Internet Inspirations
💎 Collecting
🚢 Traveling
🏓 Therapeutic hobbies
⛺ Outdoor

78
User Profile: gonzalesgarrett21
gonzalesgarrett21 April 30th, 2021

My favorite hobby has been skateboarding. I'm 32 yrs old and have been skating since I was 10. It's always been an individual thing that I am able to do to decompress. It's also a sport that's fun when others are around and you energize each other through positive support. I also love the history of it since I'm from California and the artwork around skateboarding.

User Profile: irisfairy
irisfairy May 10th, 2021

my favorites are photography, art journalling and mixed media. I love them because I feel whole and complete when I express myself honestly without fear and judgement. I've been creative all my life and I believe it's my greatest strength and coping skills. A gift being passed down in the generations of my family and all whom it has touched.

User Profile: adhdgal1992
adhdgal1992 May 10th, 2021

My favorite hobby is reading. My favorite book genres are mystery, thriller, suspense, horror, and true crime. I love it because it is a good escape from reality and I have been reading since I was a little kid.

User Profile: toxitea
toxitea May 13th, 2021

@Power

Hello! My name is toxi- I'm pretty new to this site and I want to get involved, so here I am <3

My favorite hobby is drawing. I think I like it just because it can really help get one's feelings out. I've been doing tradional art for maybe 4-5 years, and have been doing digital art for just a year and a half. I've also been trying to get into animation, but that's going pretty rough haha
Here's something I made yesterday as a little vent art: https://pasteboard.co/K1Jn6Tm.png
warning:: a few bright colors, mmight be disturbing? i cant tell

1 reply
User Profile: Lostnlonely81
Lostnlonely81 September 29th, 2021

I love to build lego. I started when I was young but lost the passion. I started again last year and now my dining room has become the lego room full of beautiful masterpieces. I love the challenge and the relaxation it brings me

User Profile: mydeer
mydeer November 1st, 2021

@toxitea your art is so cool!

User Profile: exquisitePeace7976
exquisitePeace7976 November 20th, 2021

@toxitea

Sounds great! Very interesting

load more
User Profile: adhdgal1992
adhdgal1992 May 20th, 2021

Hi. My name is Emilee and reading is.my favorite hobby. The types of books I prefer are mystery, thriller, suspense, horror, and true crime.

1 reply
User Profile: exquisitePeace7976
exquisitePeace7976 November 21st, 2021

@adhdgal1992

I like to read to.. Relax me

load more
User Profile: astronautCat20
astronautCat20 May 20th, 2021

Hey, I'm Lily. Listening to music is my favourite hobby. I've studied classical piano before, but haven't explored many different types of music. About 1.5 months ago, I started to listen more widely. Began with a lot of pop songs, though I found a chart called "Evolution of Rock Music" while browsing the internet one day. Currently I'm exploring at the area around hard rock, grunge, and punk; I've also listened to some Pink Floyd. I'm excited to listen to more music, but also to explore different hobbies while being part of this community.

User Profile: dezi12
dezi12 June 1st, 2021

Well I have 3 favorite hobbies one is music two is dancing and three is arts and crafts. I like this hobbies because they all give you creative freedom. I been doing some of these hobbies for years. Arts and crafts since I was 1. Music as long as I can remember and I just started dancing

3 replies
User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 June 3rd, 2021

@dezi12 like art abs crafts too. That's good you got all these different types of hobbies. I don't but want to one. Arts and crafts like to do. Painting by numbers? Or colouring in. Do you

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 June 3rd, 2021

@dezi12 dance and music I like as well. Dance is interesting one. Like to do some sort of dance. Bet that's good but hard. What type you do

1 reply
User Profile: dezi12
dezi12 June 3rd, 2021

I do mostly acro or contemporary

load more
load more
User Profile: mobteru
mobteru June 24th, 2021

my favorite hobby is drawing! i've been an artist for as long as i can remember! i also love to read (novels & manga) and i love watching anime! i love animals especially my special little kitty, misty, and i enjoy meditation and learning new ways to cope every day :) ❤️

User Profile: Devinlockyer
Devinlockyer July 16th, 2021

hi

User Profile: glasseyedgrace
glasseyedgrace September 6th, 2021

Hello, I am a newbie. My favorite hobbies are drawing and painting. I am excited to be here!