Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to The Hobby Zone Community in July 2021? Whats your favorite Hobby?

User Profile: Power
Power July 2nd, 2021



Welcome Everyone! Lets say hello and meet others that joined this month!

Questions
1. What is your favorite Hobby?
2. Why do you like it?
3. How long have you done it?

Hobby Zone Forum areas:

🎵 Music
🎬 Movies and TV
🎮 Gaming
⭐ Anime & Manga
📖 Reading
✍ Writing
🐶 Pets
👗 Cosplay
💻 Graphic Design & Online Media
🎈 Fun and Relaxation
🎉 Fun Things to Participate In
🎂 Cooking, Baking & Eating
📸 Photography
🎨 Arts & Crafts
❓ Would you Rather?
🏈 Sports
🥇 Acheivements
❗ Quote of the day
💻 Internet Inspirations
💎 Collecting
🚢 Traveling
🏓 Therapeutic hobbies
⛺ Outdoor

27
User Profile: FriendlyAnju777
FriendlyAnju777 July 9th, 2021

My hobbies are many like movie reading paiting but i m good at learning new language i study when i get time

User Profile: joiebrooks913
joiebrooks913 July 9th, 2021

I think my favorite hobby is TTRPG. I've been rolling dice the last decade. I love creating characters and getting to think in new ways! Second place would be a tie for sewing costumes or foam weapon fighting! <3

User Profile: rrretsuko
rrretsuko July 11th, 2021

@Power hello !
1. my favorite hobby is probably listening to music <3
2. i like it because it helps calm me down when i'm feeling emotional and it makes me happy and feel understood c:
3. for as long as i can remember hahaha

User Profile: TribeOfPug
TribeOfPug July 12th, 2021

Stones, minerals, crystals, gems etc. Collecting, finding, learning the scientific AND various cultural properties of them, and in past few years I've been teaching myself how to make things from all the stuff I find where I live. It connects me very tactically to a place that can be spiritual or intellectual or creative, or just get out excess energy (ADHD.) They help me focus, are my totems, and as a kid were my action figures and puzzles. I always have some in my pockets to keep my hands warm or give me something to fidget with when I have need to hold still. They connect me to others with the same interest. They do weird things that fill me with wonder. They teach me patience. My first was when I was 3 years old and enrolled in a pet-rock class. I glued my favorites together and pulled them apart at home. I lived in a hot place and would hold my favorite to my cheek cause it seemed magic how it always felt cool to my skin. It had an edge on it I used to pretend to shave with. I still have it to this day 36 years later. Thank you for your time and the opportunity to share.

User Profile: IamADeer
IamADeer July 13th, 2021

My hobby is dancing. Since very young age I have been training for Indian classical dance form called Kathak. I started so young that I don’t remember anything before I started dancing. So I say proudly that I can’t imagine or know life without dancing. It is so natural to me like breathing. I feel most myself when I am dancing. That’s why it is my favorite thing to do and I helps me to connects to the higher power.

User Profile: meekRedWarlock
meekRedWarlock July 15th, 2021

Hi I’m new here. I don’t really have many hobbies and came to learn about other people’s interests to see if I can find something that can occupy me in my free time.

User Profile: littlelamb111
littlelamb111 July 15th, 2021

Journaling, almost all day everyday. it's the only thing that keeps my messy wild mind in order. I started when I was a kid and never stopped. Sadly I've had to burn dozens of all diaries because my toxic mother would read everything I'd write. I regret throwing such a huge part of of growing years away, but it had to be done. Now I do it safely and happily :))

User Profile: Lostmind2
Lostmind2 July 15th, 2021

My favorite hobby is 📖reading. I love it because you can learn something so much of it and you can go anywhere you want to. You can have an adventure or a fairytale. I have done it for a long time.

User Profile: kairothefriend
kairothefriend July 16th, 2021

My favorite hobby is going on long runs/ walks into the woods by myself. Idk why I like it. Maybe it’s how I cope with things or clear my head. I go on 2-3 of these runs everyday. Each for hours at a time. I enjoy listening to music on these runs. I’m a music nerd haha.

User Profile: FriendlyStranger0
FriendlyStranger0 July 17th, 2021

I love gaming, drawing, reading manga, manhwa, watching anime, I love CATS!!! And my most favourite one, music!!! :)