New to The Hobby Zone Community in June 2021? Whats your favorite Hobby?

Welcome Everyone! Lets say hello and meet others that joined this month!
Questions
1. What is your favorite Hobby?
2. Why do you like it?
3. How long have you done it?
Hobby Zone Forum areas:
🎵 Music
🎬 Movies and TV
🎮 Gaming
⭐ Anime & Manga
📖 Reading
✍ Writing
🐶 Pets
👗 Cosplay
💻 Graphic Design & Online Media
🎈 Fun and Relaxation
🎉 Fun Things to Participate In
🎂 Cooking, Baking & Eating
📸 Photography
🎨 Arts & Crafts
❓ Would you Rather?
🏈 Sports
🥇 Acheivements
❗ Quote of the day
💻 Internet Inspirations
💎 Collecting
🚢 Traveling
🏓 Therapeutic hobbies
⛺ Outdoor
Reading 📖 horror and justice books Taking care of little cute pets SPORTS ESPECIALLY BASKETBALL🏀🏀 I've been doing this activity since I was a 5 year old girl
My Favourite hobby is singing and listening to songs I love to sing song because It is the only way to calm my mind and to be free with stress I have done it from 3 years
i love anime & manga and drawing!! i've been interested in all of these for as long as i can remember and they bring me so much joy!!
@Power pottery and sculpting (using clay) i haven't been at it long but it clears my mind same with volleyball (10 years) and excersising
Love Reading, occasionally writing, painting and sketching, anime and manga and cooking.