Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

🎃 New to The Hobby Zone Community in October 2020? Whats your favorite Hobby? 🎃

User Profile: Power
Power October 2nd, 2020



Welcome Everyone! Lets say hello and meet others that joined in October too!

Questions
1. What is your favorite Hobby?
2. Why do you like it?
3. How long have you done it?

Hobby Zone Forum areas:

🎵 Music
🎬 Movies and TV
🎮 Gaming
⭐ Anime & Manga
📖 Reading
✍ Writing
🐶 Pets
👗 Cosplay
💻 Graphic Design & Online Media
🎈 Fun and Relaxation
🎉 Fun Things to Participate In
🎂 Cooking, Baking & Eating
📸 Photography
🎨 Arts & Crafts
❓ Would you Rather?
🏈 Sports
🥇 Acheivements
❗ Quote of the day
💻 Internet Inspirations
💎 Collecting
🚢 Traveling
🏓 Therapeutic hobbies
⛺ Outdoor

25
User Profile: Person12269
Person12269 November 1st, 2020

1. What is your favorite Hobby?

I don't really have a favorite, but some that I like a lot are listening to music and reading.
2. Why do you like it?

Listening to music relaxes me, and reading is kind of fun.
3. How long have you done it?

I've been listening to music for a few years, and reading also for a couple of years I guess.

User Profile: Hope
Hope November 2nd, 2020

Welcome!

Question: Sweet or savory snacks?
@jacobzacarias
@Person12269
@EdenBeta
@PAS70
@bestRaspberries1517
@windyscarf
@JaimieF
@AquaNavySky
@Tazzie
@SomethingDN
@KenKen149624
@repen13
@kuroumi
@JocelynMarieEileen
@impartialBanana4748
@Carisa01
@tami150
@jasperbutimightchangemyname
@ZenArashi
@DaisyDaph

2 replies
User Profile: AquaNavySky
AquaNavySky November 2nd, 2020

@Hope

Savory snacks are my favourite :)

User Profile: DaisyDaph
DaisyDaph November 2nd, 2020

@Hope Ooo that's a hard one. I would have to go with savoury since I've had too many sweets already xD

load more