Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

*NEWS* brand new adult Hobby Zone chatroom opens today!

User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic October 13th, 2022

_1665652399.image.png


How great is that! We have our very own adult chatroom to match the teen one!

11
User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic OP October 13th, 2022

@MistyMagic @Aileen1114117 @Aliceiin3rdwonderland @BlueRiver5968 @ChildGoddessFlute @corinnajoyhenryluv @EmotionsListener @enigmaticsmile321 @FallandWinterPlease00 @HealingTalk @Helpingheart23 @hiraxx @independentFig7852 @jujubears @LadyOrgasma @Lou73 @Meifeng @Merliah001 @MistyMagic @NicholasW @Paprika001 @practicalTree3613 @SerenitysFire @SleepyShyCat @SmileSravani @SparklingSeashells @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @sweetrosa1987 @ThadSterling @thandocilo @theboymoana @WarmLightXO @WorriedMagpie

Listening - One Step At A Time!

User Profile: UniversalSmile
UniversalSmile October 13th, 2022

@MistyMagic this is exciting!! 🥳

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 13th, 2022

@MistyMagic

Can't wait to join, woohoo! 🥳 Thanks for the news, Misty!

User Profile: SleepyShyCat
SleepyShyCat October 13th, 2022

@MistyMagic

Very exciting!! 😺🥳

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo October 13th, 2022

@MistyMagic

Hi Misty! 😊❤️ Oh my gosh! Thank you for your forum post! I must say, this is very exciting news! A brand new room is really, kind of a big deal around here! 😳❤️😊👍

Gee, talk about the concept of "light hearted chat"! What a wonderful concept! I'll try to check it out when I get the chance. I'd love to hear the hobbies of others, what they are doing, how they do it. I feel like I would really enjoy the experience to share and learn from my teammates. 😊

Kind of nice too in the way that I can visualize this as being part of self care around here. Seems like a great opportunity of still connecting, feeling a sense of community, community building and relationship building in a relaxing atmosphere where one doesn't have to be "on point", perform, drop links, provide special knowledge of 7 cups or performance that is badge related. Sounds like great self care and "being off of the time clock".

*high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

User Profile: SmileSravani
SmileSravani October 13th, 2022

@MistyMagic

OMG SO COOL! Cant wait to join it!

User Profile: HealingTalk
HealingTalk October 13th, 2022

@MistyMagic

Congratulations!

Hobby Zone rocks!


User Profile: warmheartedWater4350
warmheartedWater4350 October 13th, 2022

This is awesome!

User Profile: L1ly0ftheValley
L1ly0ftheValley October 13th, 2022

Now this is some good news! :)

User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 October 14th, 2022

@MistyMagic This sounds interesting...

There's just one problem I can see: Given the restrictions on posting (particularly visual items), those of us who are into adult-oriented hobbies can't share any snapshots or photos of what we do. If I tell people in chat that I'm working on a hot n' steamy illo or painting, I can't back up my statements!... But seriously, it sounds like fun. Hope I can join.