Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Outdoor Hobbies

User Profile: CheeryMango
CheeryMango January 10th, 2022

What type of outdoor hobbies do you have or would like to try?

37
User Profile: TwirlGirl90
TwirlGirl90 January 11th, 2022

I love going for hikes (especially to hiking challenges when there is a time limit and you get a reward, like a badge or certificate for completing it) or simple walks.

User Profile: LovingPeacefulHeart
LovingPeacefulHeart January 11th, 2022

Hiking, Running, Biking.

User Profile: CanaryInTheClouds
CanaryInTheClouds January 12th, 2022

I enjoy bird watching. You can even do it indoors from your car or home window ❤️ and you don't need anything to do it. Just awareness 💕

User Profile: TheMisfit
TheMisfit January 12th, 2022

@CheeryMango Living in a real igloo for a couple of days

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 12th, 2022

Sounds like an amazing experience. 🥰 @TheMisfit

load more
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 January 12th, 2022

Zumba!! Outside my house and in the actual gym.

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 12th, 2022

@tealBear2472

Zumba is so funnn, almost my favorite physical activity lol! 😃

load more
User Profile: Nyxonx
Nyxonx January 12th, 2022

Skydiving, surfing, scuba diving, skating, climbing

User Profile: ShadyD5
ShadyD5 January 12th, 2022

I LOVE being outdoors but I especially love being around water. So much that I've explored all of the local waterfalls (there aren't many in the Midwest) and it's a rule when I travel. But hiking and exploring is a close second. I'm relying on video/photo memories until spring returns.

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 12th, 2022

Does going out to eat count as an outdoor hobby lol? 😛

I like taking walks, anything travel related, and ofcourse cafe hopping is my jam! xD

User Profile: rrretsuko
rrretsuko January 14th, 2022

@CheeryMango i would love to try doing dance outdoors in nature ! <3 i think that would be so beautiful

User Profile: justasmallwarrior
justasmallwarrior February 25th, 2022

I would like to try woodwork, just once.