Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is one hobby you would like to see more people get into?

User Profile: Joyce25
Joyce25 April 10th, 2025

Hello everyone. I am curious about what everyone's hobbies are and what hobbies you would like to see other people be in or what hobbies you think are underrated? 

I am a gamer but I also enjoy collecting things, such as plushies and little nicknacks. I also enjoy reading and listening to music. I was thinking about doing some more things such I have the summer off from university and I want to use this post as inspiration. 

87
User Profile: kupusar
kupusar May 13th, 2025

@Joyce25

I like coding, computers, games and cars. my dream is to become a professional coder for an automotive company (hence the hobbies). I would like to see people interested into the car world more since there are countless things to talk about :)

User Profile: purpleCranberry3453
purpleCranberry3453 May 14th, 2025

User Profile: AASYM
AASYM May 15th, 2025

@Joyce25

User Profile: AASYM
AASYM May 15th, 2025

@Joyce25

combat sports

User Profile: TellaTubby2009
TellaTubby2009 May 16th, 2025

@Joyce25 Pogosticking, I started doing it and I can hold it for 700 jumps or five min before I get tiered. I can do no hands and (very proud of this) . . . can drink water well jumping on the pogostick!!! its so fun. 


User Profile: calmDreamer4379
calmDreamer4379 May 16th, 2025

@Joyce25 gotta be motorcycling. got into it last year and ive never felt so happy and free


User Profile: GlowPixelDan
GlowPixelDan May 17th, 2025

Hello!

A very nice hobbie for me is taking and editing pictures. I am not a professional but I try. I take pics with my cellphoneand go pro and edit them in lightroom.

That help me with my lonely days, and I feel I can breath again when I edit photos.

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 17th, 2025

I love writing my thoughts—It helps healing...

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 17th, 2025

I love writing my thoughts—It helps healing...

User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence May 23rd, 2025

@Joyce25

I think it is meaningful when you do things you enjoy that don't cause harm to others. Follow your heart.

I do love philosophy though. I think we should all do it. It's a way to figure out the nature of things. You don't have to be smart to do it, just follow your intuition. Tell people what you think of things and invite open and honest discussion. It will lead to truly great things.