Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Nature lovers, post up you photos!

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 August 26th, 2025

A place to share our love for nature, plants, flowers, animals


@peachThinker662


20230723-111914_1756217576.jpg

Not sure why this picture is sideways??

20231028-150753_1756217683.jpg

pxl-20250530-204800569_1756217802.jpg

289
User Profile: pioneeringIdea7571
pioneeringIdea7571 October 20th, 2025

A dragonfly on a flower

img-20241007-141903_1760968726.jpg

1 reply
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP October 20th, 2025

@pioneeringIdea7571

Nice 👍

load more
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP October 20th, 2025

Winding road and scenery, Cape Breton, NS. On the Cabot Trail.

w-cb02_1760971453.JPG

User Profile: gloriousSeal2026
gloriousSeal2026 October 22nd, 2025

@braindamag3 img-1229_1761170034.jpeghere is a beautiful bonsai tree I saw at a Japanese garden!

2 replies
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP October 23rd, 2025

@gloriousSeal2026

One thing on my bucket list is to create a Bonsai. Have to wait till my cats kick off, I can't have plants in the house or they will just want to eat them.

1 reply
User Profile: GrimSox
GrimSox October 26th, 2025

@braindamag3 They can take years haha, very care-demanding. I tried once and just gave up after a few months. But it's very rewarding, like joyful meditation <3 I wish you all the best for it 😁

load more
load more
User Profile: SunnyBeanz25
SunnyBeanz25 October 24th, 2025

@braindamag3 img-8448_1761282420.jpeg

my babyyyy! Dixie 💕

3 replies
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP October 24th, 2025

@SunnyBeanz25

Lovely 🤗

User Profile: GrimSox
GrimSox October 26th, 2025

@SunnyBeanz25 awww 🤗

User Profile: adventurousBranch3786
adventurousBranch3786 October 26th, 2025

@SunnyBeanz25. Beautiful 😍 horse!

load more
User Profile: pioneeringIdea7571
pioneeringIdea7571 October 27th, 2025

1000007952_1761554509.jpg

The resilience of this tree, from being crushed under the boulders to etching itself on those boulders. This tree is an example of how even the greatest obstacles can be overcome by steady and silent perseverance. 

1 reply
User Profile: GrimSox
GrimSox October 27th, 2025

@pioneeringIdea7571 So true, and the roots from such persevering trees even break and erode the rock! Love how inspiring you found it 😁

load more
User Profile: Usmp4lyfe
Usmp4lyfe October 27th, 2025

Well was going to post a Pic but cant figure out how. So I guess I can just describe it.

A small stream on the side of hill covered in fall foliage.

Its the one spot I can go at my new job to just take a break, get away from everyone and just be alone to myself.

2 replies
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP November 4th, 2025

@Usmp4lyfe

If you are using the APP, you can post pictures BUT if you use the webpage, ther option is there to post up.

There is a post in this thread that shows you how to post using the web.

1 reply
User Profile: Usmp4lyfe
Usmp4lyfe November 4th, 2025

Oh ok so app cant post pics, that makes sence i suppose. Thanks.

load more
load more
User Profile: GrimSox
GrimSox October 27th, 2025

whatsapp-image-2025-10-28-at-00-22-58-fc937f24_1761591240.jpg
Cute flowers from this Doctorbush plant I saw in the park :)

User Profile: pioneeringIdea7571
pioneeringIdea7571 November 4th, 2025

A caterpillar eating something.

img-20251104-084956_1762258453.jpg

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP November 5th, 2025

1000006275_1762387084.jpg

User Profile: listeningcalico1055
listeningcalico1055 November 6th, 2025

@braindamag3 Random bush thought it was pretty.🐱d6a17623-4141-4e10-a11b-283f586aa3fb-1-all-6750_1762393072.jpg

1 reply
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP November 6th, 2025

@listeningcalico1055

Very pretty, I like the colour of the flowers 🥰

load more