Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Nature lovers, post up you photos!

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 August 26th, 2025

A place to share our love for nature, plants, flowers, animals


@peachThinker662


20230723-111914_1756217576.jpg

Not sure why this picture is sideways??

20231028-150753_1756217683.jpg

pxl-20250530-204800569_1756217802.jpg

289
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 30th, 2025

Lawn/Garden ornament 

1000025787_1759197841.jpg

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 30th, 2025

Scenic view, majestic Weeping Willow.

img-4697_1759243244.JPG

User Profile: goldenWings28
goldenWings28 September 30th, 2025

@braindamag3 Just here to admire.. that is BEAUTIFUL 

1 reply
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 30th, 2025

@goldenWings28

I'm glad you admire 😁

Thanks

load more
User Profile: GrimSox
GrimSox October 1st, 2025

408aedbfd69f504c9a6d3bd2ef88bce1_1759311192.jpg

I took this in August 2020. It had been raining and the Gotu-Kola plants (Centella asiatica) had been covering the lawn.

User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 October 2nd, 2025

img-6906_1759421799.jpeg

img-6905_1759421814.jpeg

Oh hello there. Guess he wanted to join me for lunch and a photo op ❤️

User Profile: brightCucumber5948
brightCucumber5948 October 3rd, 2025

No mud no lotus

User Profile: sunightinthemorning
sunightinthemorning October 3rd, 2025

@braindamag3. What beautiful flowers! 

User Profile: lightBirch2565
lightBirch2565 October 3rd, 2025

You have great natural beauty in your place man 😍 ☺️😌

User Profile: sunightinthemorning
sunightinthemorning October 3rd, 2025

19577147-10209728623469066-5467090985769967331-o_1759509503.jpegThereTThere is a story behind I Rescued this Mama when she had sarcoptic mange. Gave her medication in hard boiled eggs. I did this every 3 days. The next spring I went to her living area with 10 other photographers and waited 3 hours. Everyone left. I stayed. As soon as the last person was out of sight, she came to me and presented her four beautiful kits! She let them play around my feet. I cried with joy! I had all I could do to NOT reach down and cuddle them. But, I respect their wildness and enjoyed watching them. 

4 replies
User Profile: adventurousBranch3786
adventurousBranch3786 October 3rd, 2025

@sunightinthemorning. How wonderful that she let you see the babies and the mother is doing well!

User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 October 3rd, 2025

@sunightinthemorning

I LOVE LOVE this!!! How incredible, beautiful and amazing you are and also the Fox family!! 💖💖 thank you for sharing!!!

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP October 3rd, 2025

@sunightinthemorning

Wonderful story. 🤗🤗💖. Thanks for sharing 

User Profile: Sunrise110
Sunrise110 October 9th, 2025

That’s amazing!

load more
User Profile: sunightinthemorning
sunightinthemorning October 3rd, 2025


66013638-10214411077727496-7493736351104237568-o_1759510051.jpegI have many animals visit my backyard. This little lady decided to sit on my deck. I have a zoom lens, so I am not close. I watch them with wonder and they seem to trust me. In 20 years, no one has ever been attacked. They can sense when they're safe. They are very gentle creatures if we respect their space.

2 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 October 3rd, 2025

@sunightinthemorning

 look at that face 🥹💜

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP October 3rd, 2025

@sunightinthemorning

just gorgeous, my wife would be in heaven if we had bear around here 🤗🤗

load more