[Old] Welcome SophieWX - our new LDP Mentor!
Hi all! I come bearing exciting news! Please join me in welcoming @SophieWX to the Leadership Development Program Mentor Team! SophieWX will be a teen LDP mentor and will mentor those teens who want to get into any subcommunity roles, as well as processing drop forms and helping out with last step reminders!
Please give them a shoutout in this thread! And, welcome, SophieWX! Thank you for your time and dedication to our community leadership!

Congratulations!!!
Yayyy!!! Congrats on this achievement!!! 🥳 🎉 👏 👏 👏
@anotherfrenchtoastclub
Congrats! @SophieWX
Congrats @SophieWX and welcome to the to the Leadership Development Program Mentor Team
@anotherfrenchtoastclub
Congrats!
Welcome to the team!
@anotherfrenchtoastclub
Woohooo, hearty congrats and best wishes for your new role , @SophieWX ! ❤
@anotherfrenchtoastclub
@SophieWX
Ahh I'm screaming right now! Congrats Sophie! You more than deserve this, I'm so proud of ya!
@sophiasanae
Aww thank youu Sophia!! 
@anotherfrenchtoastclub
Congrats and all the best @SophieWX 
a massive congratulations SophieWX 🎉🌟 I wish you all the best in this new chapter and thank you for your time and dedication to our community ✨💕