Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 22nd, 2023

As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

73
User Profile: WorkingitThrough2
WorkingitThrough2 August 30th, 2023

@Hope

I wanted to be an Archaeologist

User Profile: Freesupport
Freesupport August 30th, 2023

@Hope

A police officer , a chef , pilot and many more things

User Profile: forcefulDrum6855
forcefulDrum6855 August 30th, 2023

I think I can recall wanting to be a surfer, an assassin, then finally a paramedic.

User Profile: AnonymousFF07
AnonymousFF07 August 31st, 2023

@Hope

Ohh I have fond memories of wanting to become an Astronaut :)

User Profile: 0B
0B August 31st, 2023

Someone who adopts orphaned kids. I can't remember any earlier.

User Profile: Bberry999
Bberry999 August 31st, 2023

For the longest time I wanted to be a teacher, but in high school I gained some experience with helping out in a grade 9 English class and hated it. It may have been because it was English, and not something more fun, but there were very limited options. I really enjoyed science and took those classes, and even started university in the sciences, but switched to business.


At times I wish I had stuck it out with teaching and found something I enjoyed that I could teach.

User Profile: AmyMir6
AmyMir6 August 31st, 2023

@Hope I wanted to be a singer! :)

User Profile: TheAutumnWitch
TheAutumnWitch September 3rd, 2023

@Hope

Initially, a dentist. Then, a writer. Following that, a doctor and a writer. I was pushed towards the medical field by my mom.

User Profile: doomsdaysouffle
doomsdaysouffle September 3rd, 2023

@Hope i still am a child. and im working really hard to get into stanford to be the best therapist i could be!

User Profile: WiseDecisions
WiseDecisions September 3rd, 2023

I wanted to work in Information Technology but it might end up not being the correct occupation for me. Now I still have not landed my first real job yet and I am kind of dissappointed, but since I am still pretty young there are still many possibilities for me in this large world.