Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 22nd, 2023

As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

73
User Profile: creativePurple2930
creativePurple2930 October 15th, 2023

@Hope I wish I remembered... 

maybe I was very amused by fame and power but I don't remember

User Profile: ty47
ty47 October 15th, 2023

Still a child but here is the list

  1. Mathematician
  2. Singer
  3. Comedian
  4. Ethical Hacker


Currently it's Ethical hacker,Psychologist and Social Worker

User Profile: akay06
akay06 October 15th, 2023

A mom.

User Profile: XxFireOrangexX
XxFireOrangexX October 15th, 2023

@Hope

Ohhh, teacher, princess or singer :)

User Profile: politeSea4420
politeSea4420 October 15th, 2023

@Hope I wanted to be an Astronaut :)

User Profile: Sunshinecat1
Sunshinecat1 October 16th, 2023

Astrophysicist and Astronaut

User Profile: Guille97
Guille97 October 16th, 2023

I wanted to be a helper, just help as many people as I could. Be a change in the world and demonstrate that there are people out there who care and are here to support and help.

User Profile: Yurnuthere
Yurnuthere October 16th, 2023

Originally I wanted to be a land surveyor but I've given up on that since I don't think I'm worthy enough to be one

User Profile: Eddieflwwrboii
Eddieflwwrboii October 16th, 2023

@Hope i really wanted to be an author for a while! i still write in my free time, but now i want to be a tattoo artist:3

User Profile: donttouchamyspaget
donttouchamyspaget October 16th, 2023

a boat

User Profile: donttouchamyspaget
donttouchamyspaget October 16th, 2023

a cruise ship to be exact

load more