Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Do you have any routines you use to improve your energy and focus?

User Profile: Hope
Hope June 2nd, 2023

Do you have any routines you use to improve your energy and focus?


3
User Profile: CalmRosebud
CalmRosebud June 2nd, 2023

@Hope Yes, I found that trying to get to sleep around the same time each day and also waking up early helps me. Also, regular exercise: walking, swimming, tennis, ice skating, soccer, yard work has a way of increasing my capacity to settle into work and concentrate. I'm curious about other people and what they do.

User Profile: GoingWithGrace
GoingWithGrace June 2nd, 2023

@Hope

Yes, I tying into YouTube"motivational video" will provide you with 100s of videos with snippets of speakers compiled into 10min+ which ground you, refocuses you, inspires, motivates, encourages and energizes you.

Try it... (",)

I do others but this is by far my favorite

User Profile: NewYorker11
NewYorker11 June 2nd, 2023

@Hope

i have a daily routine to maintain balanced energy and focus - i take GNC Engineered Vitamin Supplements along with my daily medications, 15 minutes of exercise every day without fail, daily chores. one cup of coffee every morning, three meals a day with two snacks, and being aware of my surroundings at all times.