Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Change one food

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 March 1st, 2019

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing well.smiley Today I like to invite you for joining me in creating mindfulness dishes. Here is how it goes.

I start with a food dish and you continue with another one by changing one food, example

brown rice with broccoli

quinoa with broccoli

Let's see how many mindfully selected dishes we can create. laugh

To add or remove your name, please submit this short form:https://goo.gl/forms/HV3ILmcEFDObAqhO2

@303315 @adocker @Azalia1109 @Ayle@adrjust1 @adventurousfan @Ady23 @amarifey @amicableBlackberry1972 @amiablePeace77 @AMusicalSilence @astray @AnActiveListener @AjanMalic @aifos1976 @asilentobserver @alfalfasproutdeux @ambitiouschestnut9158 @ArborealGiggle13 @artisaweapon @Asimov @badoinkitydoop @basty @blueocean @BillyWilson @babybenfin @bear228 @behindhazeleyes @beloved316 @BetterTogether101 @billywilson @blindfaith @BlueberryFriend @BlueMossWeaver27 @blueocean45 @borderinline @bouncySeal96 @brainybrainy @BridgetAileen @brilliantTurtle89 @BuddhistDracula @blueDiamond @brendenjensen @brilliomturtle89 @bluewolf1229 @benevolentOrange31 @bk20102kb @bottomofthelist @brightChestnut4066 @BookWizard @busyemptymind @callforhelp @callmecaliflower @calmHero86 @caramelbunny @Catlover1993 @Char1otte @chayton @Chocolateandcakes @Claito @cloudySummer @compassionatelistener108 @cookeybear @courageousCake401 @coconut333 @CrissiArabela @courtmarievibes @CrismsonLime6525 @Cutelittlepie1 @Cyanapricot8399 @cyanWater7627 @DanaMH @deepblueCoconut000 @diplomaticShade2167 @Deeperblue @delightfulUnicorn38 @diplomaticconfucious @discreetSquare2053 @discreetOwl14 @DoctorWho11 @echovoice @elmira73 @enigmaforte @exuberantOcean6739 @EnigmaForte @emilyLanes @EmOnTheGo @empathicForest15 @EmunahHere @epitium @equanimousCosmos @ErRoach @Evaparker02 @evie @ExpectoPatronumm @exuberantOcean6739 @Fairhouse @FreeSoul1417 @fighter23 @Favor2020 @frozenmermaid @gentlePeace76 @ghofrane @GhostInTheShellx @girlygamerkilz @GettingBy40 @goldentown96 @gongoozlersoup19 @Gozzil @gracefuldeadlyswan @GustyOne4U @GusteeMoon123 @happydandan @healingangel4u @happylove2611 @helpfulHuman4993 @helpfulBranch221 @Harleemoon @honestplane3797 @hopefulnatural @houserabbitsrule @HealingSinthia @HeckhoundBreaker5 @helpfullBranch221 @Hereyzzil @hopeless104 @humorouscamp915 @hardworkingScarf441 @indigoocean5466 @IcyLight @interactivec @InvisibleAngel92 @Itsybitsyspider91 @inventiveOrange1 @JayTheBird14 @Jonsi @joyoussun45 @JustMarije @JZack45 @keion @kindsoul10 @kirtokun0731 @Karrotcake @kevan @kindTurtle @klemen @knowledge57 @KawaiiCandy @HelpingMotherHen22 @Kodachrome73 @Joe2017 @Julian2703 @JustLikeMellie @JasmineWhite @Jenna0903 @joyoussun47 @JenSee @justconfuses87 @KimmieJenner @Kanzi @KokoroHereForYou @kvo8 @KattPiper @Kumiko @ladibugca @LG22 @Lionellinu13 @lia345 @Learntolive @letspreadhappiness @LetsSpreadHappiness @LilaGrace @Lifeislove123 @lightforlife @lilynoelle @LilyLila @lightofhope89 @Lovejoy @leothelittlelioncub1 @longing4peace @LateBloomey @maibock @Modestshade @marsmoon @melliontm @Microscopicmuse @mypriorityis @melliotm @Mellietronx @MISSMEGHAN @MistyMagic @mistypanorama @mitch11 @motivationalhomegirl @Musicismyfriend @MissPen @NancySV1 @nans17 @natg @navyFarm1407 @NevaehRose @niceLion789 @niceTangerine6642 @NowhereNever156 @NoDramaBabyLlama @NotQuiteBlue @nourrirvotreame @obie2 @Ohemdieldi @onerandomguy @onwardforevenmore @oxfordshiregatsby @Opeka @P4ND0R4 @pamharley003 @passionateCircle3866 @peacefulwarrior10 @penguinpower31 @positiveCuddle2113 @peppermintlove @peterman @philispohicalShip9444 @piscesmoon @PiecesofYou @Pininin @PinkDaisy83 @PinkMallow @pinkpurpleblue15 @Pinnae @pizzalover1341 @politeAvocado7234 @politecare2971 @PeaksOfBlue68 @politelychaotic @princessd @princessofcurcus @probius @psalm139 @PurpleSnowflake2310 @Purple @politeskies6536 @PurpleNina @positiveCuddle2113 @rachelq @Raindrops00 @raspberry985 @Raspberrybeach @raspberryLemon7321 @rationaltiger8083 @Ravenclaw7 @redLunch4107 @reliableWater8763 @Reokiome0928 @resourcefulbear6750 @rezasophiea @RoninSelecta @rosesway @royalmilkbee @Rcusick12 @rumplesteeleskin @RynnTheBedouin 2Rokaia @Roxy0007 @RoscoPT @Sageypie @SingeleyBee53 @Saif1for1Resilience @sail46 @SaimaK @Samar27 @Santysan @SarilinaN @scarletMaple3081 @ScarletPear1945 @ScotchTape @Shivam501 @seacastle @Summeryshy @sealie @sendingyoulove @SensitiveApple @sensitiveShade5337 @SentientCozyTeacup @ShiningSalamander99 @Shriya546 @Shweta555 @shy @silverIceCream21 @silverWillow1625 @singblue @Sk1ttles @SkolSuper1976 @sleeplessinmanhattan @scenicwindow @Softforesthsp77 @softPoetry23 @soulrestorer102 @soulsings @Spearstar @stillLavender24 @stillplanet @starhawkemystery @stephen @sujaypai @SunFern @summertimesamness @SunFlower @supportingearthangel @sweetmango91 @sweetMelody95 @sweetrosa1987 @ThePersonYouCanNeverKnow @TheRoseHeartz @TheSciKid @Tiggergirl @tisjme @Tinycupcake @TrinnitysLight81 @tygo @twister13 @24x7Awesome @Understandinggirl1990 @unkindloving @Vargasb @VickyP @victoriia @wildcat85 @Wawas @westvirginia @XxOgSpunBbygrl @yzzil @zeraphim

1790
User Profile: CaptainMarvell73
CaptainMarvell73 June 29th, 2020

Bacon and sausage toast

User Profile: StickOfRock
StickOfRock June 29th, 2020

Bacon and sausage samdwitch...

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 June 30th, 2020

Tuna fish Sandwhich

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 30th, 2020

Cheese Sandwich

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 July 1st, 2020

Cheese and crackers

User Profile: StickOfRock
StickOfRock July 1st, 2020

Plain crackers...

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP July 1st, 2020

Chickpea crackers

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 1st, 2020

Prawn Crackers

1 reply
User Profile: StickOfRock
StickOfRock July 1st, 2020

@lazyKatz

Yummy...😊😙😶...

load more
User Profile: StickOfRock
StickOfRock July 1st, 2020

Plain prawns (with liquor shots...)

1 reply
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 1st, 2020

@Oase

That sounds lovely

load more
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 1st, 2020

Prawn curry.... I do like curry as long as it doesn't contain vegetables

10 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 1st, 2020

@lazyKatz

Would you believe I haven't had a drink for 6 days..... It's been a struggle but I've done it.

9 replies
User Profile: soulsings
soulsings July 3rd, 2020

Congratulations on your success @lazyKatz

6 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 3rd, 2020

@soulsings

Thanks , I'd reached a point that I needed to prove to myself I wasn't getting to reliant on it.

5 replies
User Profile: soulsings
soulsings July 3rd, 2020

@lazyKatz what a great way to look at it.

User Profile: StickOfRock
StickOfRock July 4th, 2020

@lazyKatz

I am not going to say well done or congrats since those are for dogs, I am just going to say that I a am so proud of you mylove and warm inside and happy for you and I admire your strength of character...unlike me you never lost control of drinking, you confined it to a specific point in time and did not let it affect your daily life...I am so happy I met a girl like you, even in the last hour...

3 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 4th, 2020

@Oase

I'll always remember you my feelings will never change my love💞

2 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 4th, 2020

@lazyKatz

You've been my world Butterflee and I'll carry in my heart forever

1 reply
User Profile: StickOfRock
StickOfRock July 6th, 2020

@lazyKatz

The same for me mylady, only for me it would have been the life I was searching for and even if it came too late at least I got a glimpse of it and got to dream about it till the end...

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: StickOfRock
StickOfRock July 4th, 2020

@lazyKatz

I knew you were strong since you succeeded in quiting smoking for good, the strength of will is in you...

1 reply
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 4th, 2020

@Oase

I'll treasure these words so much I know it must be getting so hard for you to talk

load more
load more
load more