Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Tavern at the End of the Week: Drop your heavy inventory and rest before Monday 🕯️✨

User Profile: QuietWillow00
QuietWillow00 September 27th

screenshot-2026-09-27-at-13-51-33_1790497335.png

•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⋆⋅☆⋅⋆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•
The fire is lit, the rain is hitting the roof, and the week is officially wrapping up.

Sunday evenings can feel pretty heavy, it's that odd time when the weekend is slipping away, and your mind starts stressing about school, work, or everything waiting for you tomorrow morning.

Think of this thread as a cozy tavern sitting right on the border between this week and the next. There are no pop quizzes here, no productivity lectures, and no pressure to pretend you have everything figured out. Just a warm seat by the fire where you can unstrap your heavy backpack and chill for a bit before Monday hits.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

⟡ ݁ . ⊹ How to Check Into the Tavern Tonight:

Drop into the comments and fill out your traveler's log:

✿ Unload Your Heavy Inventory: What's one source of stress, annoying situation, or worry from this past week (or about tomorrow) that you just want to set down on the table for a minute?

✿ Order Your Comfort Item: What cozy item, warm drink, or comfort show are you holding onto tonight to help you recharge? 
✿ Leave a Token for the Next Traveler: Share your thoughts, a song recommendation, or a friendly wish for whoever posts after you.


⟡ ݁ . ⊹ Keeping the Tavern Warm:

When you post, read the comments above yours, pick up the tokens left behind by other travelers, and drop them an upvote or a warm reply so nobody feels left out tonight.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════


The doors are open. Pull up a chair, take a deep breath, and stay as long as you need.
•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⋆⋅☆⋅⋆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•


53
User Profile: QuietWillow00
QuietWillow00 OP September 27th

★────────.★.─────── ★
Here's my traveler log:

Heavy Inventory: I spent all of today worrying about Monday's test instead of actually enjoying my day off.

Comfort Item: A massive mug of hot chocolate, fuzzy socks, and a fish documentary in the background.

Token for the Next Traveler: "You don't have to solve your whole life tonight. Just focus on getting through this evening and take things one step at a time."

★────────.★.─────── ★
User Profile: QuietWillow00
QuietWillow00 OP September 27th

Pulling up a few extra chairs for my friends and people I see active in the forums: @AnnaSilverberg @emotionalMaple2436 @DarkerPlaces @fossilfellow @Amanda84 ☕✨ (no pressure to participate)

User Profile: QuietWillow00
QuietWillow00 OP September 27th
 Pulling up one more chair for @calmCucumber7857! ☕✨
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 September 27th

@QuietWillow00

Thank you 💕 

This is such a beautifully worded post and very creative and well created.

I'm happy to participate.

I'll sit and have a drink and mostly I feel stressed.

It's been a heavy couple of weeks.

Finding it hard to just find time for me, without feeling guilty 💛

T6DVRofH.gif

User Profile: QuietWillow00
QuietWillow00 OP September 27th
@Amanda84
Welcome to the tavern, Amanda! 🍵✨ I hope you get to set down that heavy weight and enjoy your drink. You deserve space to just be without feeling guilty for taking out time for yourself 🤍 Sending you so much warmth for the week ahead! 🕯️ Good luck for next week !!
Thank you so much for the sweet words! 🫶 I'm glad this post speaks to you 🥰
User Profile: Dalaa21
Dalaa21 September 27th

@QuietWillow00

✿ Unload Your Heavy Inventory:
Dalaa has a surgery in 18 days abd honestly the countdown itself is stressful

There’s a lot of “what ifs” sitting in dalaa head and  she’s trying not to think too far ahead

✿ Order Your Comfort Item:
Tonight dalaa is choosing something warm something cozy and a little distraction from the fact that the number is slowly getting smaller will watch SpongeBob with teddy too 🫖🧸

✿ Leave a Token for the Next Traveler:
18 days can feel terrifying when you’re counting them Dalaa doesn’t have to be brave for all 18 days at once just get through today 🤍


User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 September 27th

@Dalaa21

Hey there Dalaa! I dont know you and you dont know me but i m fairly sure that doesnt matter! 

I m sorry you sre going through such a hard time in your life. I understand, and its completely normal to feel however you are feeling when you have a surgery In 18 days. I know its useless to say you shouldnt count the days and all the what ifs but its completely natural and valid to do so🤍

I hope everything goes well. Remember Its okay to feel the way you feel. You are doing great🍃

It was a pleasure to meet you Dalaa. Let me know how this surgery went. We are all here for you🫂

User Profile: Dalaa21
Dalaa21 September 27th

@cheerfulKiwi1776

thank you kiwi dalaa appreciate it 💖 

Nods dalaa tell when do it but tummy tubes look scary but thank you a lot 

User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 September 28th

@Dalaa21

Aww I get it. You are strong ✨️🤍

load more
User Profile: QuietWillow00
QuietWillow00 OP September 28th
@cheerfulKiwi1776
Thank you for keeping the tavern warm with your kind words Kiwi ! ✨
load more
User Profile: QuietWillow00
QuietWillow00 OP September 28th
@Dalaa21
Welcome to the tavern, Dalaa! Glad to have you here ☕✨ Carrying a countdown like that is such a heavy and exhausting weight, and it's completely valid to feel overwhelmed by the what ifs. 🤍 Handing over a hot drink to go with your SpongeBob marathon and teddy tonight ✨ Sending you so much warmth 🕯️🧸 Good luck for next week !!
load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 September 27th

@QuietWillow00


UgSn75y8.gif

User Profile: QuietWillow00
QuietWillow00 OP September 28th

@Amanda84
F4cZXgdXUAgn5.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: emotionalMaple2436
emotionalMaple2436 September 27th

🌸The heavy inventory: The struggles of getting back to school after 2 weeks of chaos, stress with managing the documentation related to my social scholarship, worries about the fact my eyes suddenly started getting bad and worries abut school, appointments

🌸My comfort item: a thick blanket, we are having a cold autumn

🌸The token I'm leaving here: Wishing a great week and something they really want to happen to come true!

Tysm for tagging💜

User Profile: QuietWillow00
QuietWillow00 OP September 27th
@emotionalMaple2436
Thank you for stopping by Maple! 🤍 Picking up your token, sending that warm wish right back to you! 🌸 So sorry about the eye worries and document stress on top of school starting up.
I hope you find that thick blanket tonight and take it easy, you deserve a break ☕✨ Good luck for next week !!
load more
User Profile: Luminity125
Luminity125 September 27th

My heavy inventory: Tomorrow's exam. Need to study so much for physics, I'm not prepared. 

Comfort item: -don't have any, accepting- 🙁

To the next traveller: It's not the destination that matters, it's the journey. Enjoy it while it lasts. ✨


Thank you for the wonderful post 💖

User Profile: QuietWillow00
QuietWillow00 OP September 27th
@Luminity125
Handing you a hot drink and leaving a lantern lit for your study night, Lumi! 🕯️ Physics is a heavy inventory item to carry, I hope you're able to take some quick rest when you need it. I'm holding onto your token, thank you for your lovely thoughts! 🤍
Wishing you the absolute best on your exam tomorrow ☕✨ Good luck for next week !!
Thank you so much for your appreciate words! 🫶
load more
User Profile: hermione010
hermione010 September 27th

@QuietWillow00 I am in the midst of switching careers and well it's very tough. But we are all working hard in our own ways.... 


My go to is just reading a nice book and forgetting about this world... 

My suggestion for book lovers is that if there is any one who likes reading psychological thrillers then do read the silent patient...

Hope everyone reading this will find their own magical light ✨
User Profile: QuietWillow00
QuietWillow00 OP September 27th
@hermione010
Welcome, pull up a seat by the fire, hermione! 🍵 Shifting paths in life takes much courage, so I hope it goes well! Getting lost in a good story is a great way to recharge (definitely adding that thriller to the tavern reading list!),
 a big thank you for your sweet wishes! 📖✨ Good luck for next week !!
load more
User Profile: TovaCares76
TovaCares76 September 27th

*putting my bags down* whew I'm already packed up for the week and it's not even Monday yet! Lots to get done and I haven't even started... 😃

I will have a bowl of potato soup with a little cheese and a teeny bit of bacon, some crusty bread and a nice big glass of apple juice. :) 

I'm leaving a few blankets I knit last year for other weary travelers! Remember to take time to rest and care for yourself, even if it's just to close your eyes and deep breathe for 20 minutes. We can't keep pouring out for others if there's nothing left in our cup! 

User Profile: aquaGrapes718
aquaGrapes718 September 27th

@TovaCares76 Wow, that's so nice! Full of love, and more blankets to put my burdens on. 😂 Thanks😘

User Profile: QuietWillow00
QuietWillow00 OP September 28th
@aquaGrapes718
Thank you for keeping the tavern warm with your kind words Aqua ! ✨
load more
User Profile: QuietWillow00
QuietWillow00 OP September 28th
@TovaCares76
Welcome in, Tova! Thank you for stopping by with us ☕️✨ Setting down a  bowl of loaded potato soup, a warm slice of crusty bread, and a nice big glass of crisp apple juice right in front of you 🥤 Carrying Monday's to do list on a Sunday is such a heavy inventory, hope you're able to rest well 🤍 That reminder about not pouring from an empty cup is something so many of us needed to hear today 🍎🕯️Thank you for the warm and cozy knit blankets 💫 Good luck for next week !!
load more
User Profile: aquaGrapes718
aquaGrapes718 September 27th

@QuietWillow00
Knowledge.
Reading books, writing thoughts, and bathing.

Token for the next traveler: Change how you feel by changing the way you think. Just like this pic:
chatgpt-image-sep-27-2026-11-11-00-pm_1790524399.png
User Profile: QuietWillow00
QuietWillow00 OP September 28th

@aquaGrapes718
Welcome aqua, handing over a hot mug! ☕✨ I hope you enjoy a peaceful evening of reading, writing, and relaxation.
Thank you for leaving behind such an inspiring token 🌸🕯️Good luck for next week !!

load more
User Profile: helpmepleasezoey
helpmepleasezoey September 27th
I have been depressed for 5 weeks now ever since school started and the bullying and the teasing started. I started my freshman year at a public high school with 1600 kids and have been having a hard time transitioning from being at a really small private catholic school with only about 300 kids for 10 years.
User Profile: aquaGrapes718
aquaGrapes718 September 28th

@helpmepleasezoey That's a huge transition. It means lots of things could change. Is it okay for you to make a new friend there? Talking to someone would probably make you feel much better in an unfamiliar place.🫂

User Profile: QuietWillow00
QuietWillow00 OP September 28th
@helpmepleasezoey
Handing you a warm drink and keeping a lantern lit at your table 🕯️✨ Changing to a giant new school is tough enough without having to deal with teasing. Please set down that heavy inventory and just let yourself breathe tonight.
You are always welcome here, zoey! ☕💕 Good luck for next week !!
load more
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 September 27th

@QuietWillow00

✿ Unload your heavy inventory: Well, tomorrow its school for us and I was in the theater team. My parents were not supportive so I talked to my teacher and said I wanted to drop out and she said she wished I would stay and to tell her if I changed my mind. I have been feeling so guilty and I want to go back. I will talk to her tomorrow but for some reason I m so anxious.

✿ Order Your Comfort Item: Hot chocolate ofcourse

✿ Leave a Token for the Next Traveler: Well for whoever is reading this please know: what is was, was, what it is, is, and what will be, will be. You cannot change how people act. You can change how you act, or perceive certain situations. Focus on yourself and how you act first. Dont try to change things you cant. 

(P.S: I actually feel a lot better now that I spoke about this, even if it seems small and silly. Thanks✨️🤍)


User Profile: aquaGrapes718
aquaGrapes718 September 28th

@cheerfulKiwi1776 That's nice, if you really feel much better after talking about it 💙. I don't know the exact reason, though. But yeah, not being allowed to do something can be really frustrating...

User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 September 28th

@aquaGrapes718

Thank you. Yeah it is frustrating. They just dont support anything I do in general🤍

User Profile: aquaGrapes718
aquaGrapes718 September 28th

@cheerfulKiwi1776 Okay...🤔

load more
load more
User Profile: QuietWillow00
QuietWillow00 OP September 28th
@cheerfulKiwi1776
Welcome to the tavern, Kiwi! ☕✨ Set down that heavy anxiety and enjoy your hot chocolate, you've got this. Navigating unsupportive parents while trying to follow your passion is very tough. Thank you for your token 🤍 it's a beautiful reminder to focus on our own actions and perspective. Sending you so much warmth 🌸✨ Good luck for next week !!
User Profile: QuietWillow00
QuietWillow00 OP September 28th

Glad to hear you felt better after stopping by :)

User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 September 29th

@QuietWillow00

Thank you so much!  Actually I talked with my teacher after this and I am back on the team! Thanks for motivating me 🤍

User Profile: QuietWillow00
QuietWillow00 OP September 29th
@cheerfulKiwi1776
This is lovely to hear Kiwi 🤍 Congratulations !! ✨
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 September 30th

@QuietWillow00

Thank youuu

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: helpmepleasezoey
helpmepleasezoey September 27th
I have been depressed for 5 weeks now ever since school started and the bullying and the teasing started. I started my freshman year at a public high school with 1600 kids and have been having a hard time transitioning from being at a really small private catholic school with only about 300 kids for 10 years.