What life values do you treasure the most, or try to always stick too???
I'm not the smartest of people, but I really want to learn all about everything, so I'm gonna post some questions like this, in hopes I can learn through the lives and eyes of other people ❤🙂❤
(If this is not the right place to ask theese questions, please tell me which forum categories is best thankyou ❤)
@Tinywhisper11
honesty, kindness and truth
Not independent of each other but working interdependently and cyclically with each other in various ways depending on the circumstances.
Honesty
/ \
Kindness --- Truth
@communicativePond1728 they are great values to live by ❤❤ thankyou ❤
@Tinywhisper11 I guess....oh, I forgot humour too. It's just they're all pretty hard for me to do because I haven't done enough in my life and chances are I'll just become more isolated and alone and won't make it
@communicativePond1728 😥 that's a hard truth for many of us, hugs you tightly ❤ I know it's not the same, but you will never have to be fully alone, you got me and all of us at cups ❤ you can only try your best in life, with the cards you've been dealt. It's definitely not easy, I wish I was there right now to give you a real hug ❤ and yep! Humour I agree with😊

You say you're not smart, and yet, you ask deep questions. To me, that is a sign of intellect! Therefore, you are smart. 🧠 Even using humour as well can be a sign of intellect! 😊 My partner and I were talking about the other day how comedians actually make a lot of good observations and are wise. I love watching comedy & stand-up, since there are a lot of clever comedians. Some use humour to mask pain...or to express deeper thoughts as well, but I digress.
Hmm...to answer your question:
* Family - Which consists of my son, partner, and myself.
* Authenticity
* Creativity
* Independence/Individualism - Just being myself and being self-sufficient in life
* Ambition/Learning - Having the drive & ambition to continue learning things in life
@ImpudentIncognito you stick by your values really well ❤❤ your son and partner are very lucky to have you ❤❤ and thanks, I'm learning pretty quick, I think. But there's always someone who makes a comment cause you ask "what does that mean?" A few to many times, really makes me feel stupid. Thanks for answering ❤❤ I love you ❤
@Tinywhisper11 An inquisitive mind is a learning mind! I used to ask a lot of questions and it annoyed people back then. 😂 But after I understood a subject extremely well from asking questions(and researching), people starting coming to me for help. So, asking questions is a good thing! It bites that people are making rude comments for the questions, I think there's nothing wrong with it. Thank you for your kind words by the way! ✨
@Tinywhisper11
Honesty
Respect
Serenity