Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What life values do you treasure the most, or try to always stick too???

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 19th, 2024

I'm not the smartest of people, but I really want to learn all about everything, so I'm gonna post some questions like this, in hopes I can learn through the lives and eyes of other people ❤🙂❤

(If this is not the right place to ask theese questions, please tell me which forum categories is best thankyou ❤)

41
User Profile: Tripleplay
Tripleplay April 19th, 2024

 I would say the most important to me is compassion. There are so many challenges to overcome while living this life and showing and forming the habit of empathizing with others, rather their challenge seem big or small, is important to me.

Showing compassion can also give hope to others who seem to have lost hope in humanity.

Personally, when someone empathize with me and show me compassion, I feel heard and less alone. I feel understood and accepted.

This is as much as I can articulate myself. I don’t always know how to express my thoughts clearly. 

I admire your wanting to learn good from others!


2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 20th, 2024

@Tripleplay thankyou for answering ❤❤ yes compassion, and kindness to others, is something more people need to be showing. A kind word can make a huge difference ❤ you sound very sweet, gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤ and thankyou ❤

1 reply
User Profile: Tripleplay
Tripleplay April 21st, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

You seem very kind as well. Thanks for the hug! It was needed 🙂

load more
load more
User Profile: adventurousBranch3786
adventurousBranch3786 April 19th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11. I think that you are smart and a fast learner!

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 20th, 2024

@adventurousBranch3786 awww thanks sweetie ❤❤ your always so kind to me ❤I love you ❤

load more
User Profile: simboo134340
simboo134340 April 19th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

you know what Plato once said: Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle. i belive this is really precious🌟

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 20th, 2024

@simboo134340 that's very true, you never know what someone else is going through ❤❤ I'll remember this, thankyou ❤❤

load more
User Profile: Gettingbettertoday
Gettingbettertoday April 19th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

I never thought of values when i was young. . Here is the first place it has come up. 

I can't name my values. All I know is I have never had a moral dilemma. 

P.S. Testing says Creativity is my #1 Value. 


1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 20th, 2024

@Gettingbettertoday I think creativity is one of my strongest points too ❤❤ I guess you don't always think about questions like this. You don't have any moral dilemmas cause your a good man ❤❤ thanks for sharing this with me ❤ gives you a giant tiny hug ❤

load more
User Profile: WhatNameidk
WhatNameidk April 20th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

mm I don't really have any


1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 20th, 2024

@WhatNameidk that's fair enough ❤ thanks for your honesty ❤❤

load more
User Profile: PurpleFlower40
PurpleFlower40 April 21st, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 Money is very important, but shouldn’t be your everything. Fall in love with someone’s heart not beauty. You will not have everything in life—accept it and move on.

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 21st, 2024

@PurpleFlower40 oh I already have everything in life ❤❤ more than I could ever have wished for it need ❤❤ but I get what your saying. And it is unfortunate how money rules over people's lives but is a necessity to survive. 🤔🤔 you know what maybe money is the reason for a lot of the wars, I mean with like greed.🤔 thanks for answering ❤I really appreciate all the help people give me ❤❤

2 replies
User Profile: PurpleFlower40
PurpleFlower40 April 21st, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 No problem, I get what you mean. Money is important, but sometimes it brings the worst in people. I have seen it and it is scary

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 21st, 2024

@PurpleFlower40 I think I've seen it to😥

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: amicableox0685
amicableox0685 April 21st, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

My father told me at a young age that if you do good you get good, and so I try to get good.

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 21st, 2024

@amicableox0685 that's very wise ❤ your father was a clever man. If everyone did good for everyone else, maybe this world would heal ❤ thanks sweetie ❤❤hugs you tightly ❤

1 reply
User Profile: amicableox0685
amicableox0685 April 21st, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

🙂

load more
load more
User Profile: DancingSongbird579
DancingSongbird579 April 21st, 2024

Wow, what a fantastic question!

Life values that I treasure most: 

Honesty. If you can't be honest with other people, and if they aren't showing their true selves, then we are all putting on a glossy false front and not in touch with our true selves. Honesty isn't always easy, but it's always genuine, and that's something I value greatly. 

Kindness. Every tiny kind thing a person does makes the world just a little bit better. Kindness goes hand in hand with compassion. Something as simple as a genuine smile goes a long way. 

Respect. I believe people should respect each other, animals, nature, the Earth. You can't change me, and I can't change you. People are immensely unique and different, and we should all respect each other's values and perspectives without trying to change, coerce, or manipulate. 

Those are my top 3 in a nutshell :)


1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 23rd, 2024

@DancingSongbird579 they are three great life values. Each one very important ❤❤ Thank you ❤ 

load more
User Profile: cal1860
cal1860 April 22nd, 2024

Having hope, purpose, wisdom & integrity.  Also caring about others, being sensible with money & time - save some, spend some & give some.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 23rd, 2024

@cal1860 save some, spend some and give some. Very wise words, I think I'll remember that ❤❤ Thank you so much ❤❤

load more
User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 April 24th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 Empathy. I think if people had more of it, the world would be a much much better place. So many people go through stuff we don't see, so it is important to be kind. Also, I always treat others how I wish to be treated, and try to see their side. I would also love people to give me some grace when I make a mistake at work, so I also don't scream at people for mistakes they made when I find myself on the recieving end of it. I think showing some compassion can go a long way and so many things can be changed by it, but sadly it is something a lot of people lack these days.

The other thing I value is discipline,  despite my ADHD. It is important to have some self accountability. It doesn't mean to have an army like routine, just knowing what is good for you and try to do it even when you don't really feel it, especially if it means having a negative consequence if you don't (like for me, I totally got this depressive episode because I chose to ignore my problems repeatedly instead of adressing them. It would have taken me 30 mins to journal or 3 mins to book a therapy appointment. I didn't do either and now been crawling back from it for a month. Could have been avoided if I am just a little more disciplined and make myself sit down and do it). It's also important to say no to things that harm you.

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 25th, 2024

@sadcat13 yep I agree, empathy is very important, a little gesture of kindness can go a long way ❤ it's so easy to fall out of routine, then spiral downwards, bless you ❤I imagine with adhd routine is more important than those without. I hope you start to feel better soon, until then I'll hold you close to my heart and give you a million hugs ❤thanks sweetie ❤ I love you

3 replies
User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 April 25th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 yesssss. What we saw was ignoring the discipline point and we all saw how it went. Luckily feeling much better now ❤️

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 26th, 2024

@sadcat13 hugs you tightly ❤❤

1 reply
User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 April 27th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 😊😊😊

load more
load more
load more
load more