Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Who is your favorite movie character and why?

User Profile: crang17
crang17 February 3rd, 2022

I always love the characters of Hermione Granger of Harry Potter and Enola Holmes because they are like the characters that live out the character I wish I can be more of.

Somehow I see myself in their characters. Someone who loves adventure, is strong-willed, cares for other people and would sacrifice for others. I just need a little bit more of the confidence side and the intelligence. XD It is also freeing when you do not have to think about social norms as well. Anywho, enough of me but what about you? What is your favorite movie character and why do you like him/her/them? 💚🌻

_1643896582.image.png_1643896652.image.png


@24x7Awesome @303315 @AddictedTealover98 @adocker @adrjust1 @adventurousfan @Ady23 @aifos1976 @AjanMalic @alexisj070 @alfalfasproutdeux @allyswift @alphav7 @Alwaysinpyjamas @amarifey @ambitiouschestnut9158 @ambitiouscity3124 @amiablePeace77 @amicableBlackberry1972 @AMusicalSilence @AnActiveListener @AnastasiaSmith @Andreawa @anonymouslistener23 @ArborealGiggle13 @arnoldziffler1 @artisaweapon @asilentobserver @Asimov @astray @AveryLove @Azalia1109 @babybenfin @badoinkitydoop @basty @behindhazeleyes @beloved316 @benevolentOrange31 @BetterTogether101 @BillyWilson @bk20102kb @blindfaith @BlueberryFriend @blueDiamond @BlueMossWeaver27 @blueocean @blueocean45 @blueTown7167 @bluewolf1229 @borderinline @bottomofthelist @bouncySeal96 @brainybrainy @brendenjensen @BridgetAileen @brightChestnut4066 @brilliantTurtle89 @brilliomturtle89 @Brooklynn @bubbleBalsam6602 @BuddhistDracula @busyemptymind @cafedaydreams @callforhelp @callmecaliflower @calmHero86 @caramelbunny @Catlover1993 @Char1otte @chayton @Chocolateandcakes @ChristmasGift @Claito @cloudySummer @colorfulStrawberry3048 @compassionatelistener108 @cookeybear @cosmicats @courageousCake401 @courtmarievibes @crang17 @creativeKite5633 @CrismsonLime6525 @CrissiArabela @CurrySoup12 @Cutelittlepie1 @Cyanapricot8399 @cyanWater7627 @Darius08 @decisiveOcean892 @deepblueCoconut000 @Deeperblue @diplomaticconfucious @diplomaticShade2167 @discreetOwl14 @discreetSquare2053 @DoctorWho11 @dtanushree @dynamicHemlock1736 @easyMango9861 @echovoice @elmira73 @emilyLanes @EmOnTheGo @empathicForest15 @EmunahHere @EnigmaForte @enigmaforte @epitium @equanimousCosmos @ErRoach @essdee @Evaparker02 @Everythingisbetterinyourpyjamas @evie @ExpectoPatronumm @exuberantOcean6739 @faiirygiirl @Fairhouse @fighter23 @FreeSoul1417 @friendlyEars8792 @frozenmermaid @gentlePeace76 @ghofrane @GhostInTheShellx @girlygamerkilz @Goldcherry2113 @goldentown96 @gongoozlersoup19 @gracefuldeadlyswan @groundedexplorer @GusteeMoon123 @happydandan @happylove2611 @Harleemoon @healinghearts0718 @healingWhisper @HeckhoundBreaker5 @helpfulBranch221 @helpfulHuman4993 @helpfullBranch221 @Hereyzzil @honestplane3797 @honeypie720 @hopefulArrow2212 @hopefulnatural @hopeless104 @houserabbitsrule @humorouscamp915 @Hyacinth22 @Icicle0212 @IcyLight @incredibleWatermelon1029 @indigoCup1959 @InfinityandBeyond23 @intellectualDrum3128 @interactivec @inventiveOrange1 @InvisibleAngel92 @Itsybitsyspider91 @Ivy229 @JasmineWhite @jayahere @JayTheBird14 @Jenna0903 @JenSee @Joe2017 @Jonsi @JoyIntoDarkness @joyoussun45 @joyoussun47 @Julian2703 @justconfuses87 @JustLikeMellie @JustMarije @JZack45 @K87 @KACOSMIC @Kanzi @KarrotCake @keion @kevan @kirtokun0731 @klemen @knowledge57 @Kodachrome73 @KokoroHereForYou @Kumiko @kvo8 @ladibugca @LandOfHopesx3 @Learntolive @leothelittlelioncub1 @letspreadhappiness @LetsSpreadHappiness @LG22 @lia345 @Lifeislove123 @lightforlife @lightofhope89 @LilaGrace @lilboom9 @LilyLila @lilynoelle @Lionellinu13 @longing4peace @Lovejoy @lovelyWords13 @LovetoGod @maibock @marissa6 @marsmoon @Mellietronx @melliontm @MISSMEGHAN @MistyMagic @mistypanorama @mitch11 @motivationalhomegirl @MountainClarity @Musicismyfriend @NancySV1 @nans17 @natg @navyFarm1407 @Neonpaint21 @Nerdtastic @NevaehRose @niceDaisy36 @niceLion789 @niceTangerine6642 @NoDramaBabyLlama @NoneTheWiser @NotQuiteBlue @nourrirvotreame @obie2 @Ohemdieldi @Olivia210 @onerandomguy @Onlyonefollower @onwardforevenmore @optimisticRaspberries5247 @oxfordshiregatsby @P4ND0R4 @parisayano @passionateCircle3866 @peacefulLily4008 @peacefulwarrior10 @peachStrawberries1909 @penguinpower31 @peppermintlove @peterman @philispohicalShip9444 @PiecesofYou @Pininin @PinkDaisy83 @PinkMallow @pinkpurpleblue15 @Pinnae @piscesmoon @pizzalover1341 @pluckyAcai7322 @politeAvocado7234 @politecare2971 @politelychaotic @politeskies6536 @polks @princessd @princessofcurcus @probius @psalm139 @psychespirit @PurpleNina @PurpleSnowflake2310 @rachelq @Raindrops00 @raininglillies13 @raspberry985 @Raspberrybeach @rationaltiger8083 @Ravenclaw7 @Rcusick12 @redLunch4107 @Rehan00 @reliableWater8763 @Reokiome0928 @resourcefulbear6750 @rezasophiea @Romulus1776 @RoninSelecta @Rosa9570 @rosesway @royalGrapes @royalmilkbee @rumplesteeleskin @RynnTheBedouin @Sageypie @Saif1for1Resilience @sail46 @SaimaK @Santysan @SarilinaN @SavoyTruffle20 @scarletMaple3081 @scarletPear1945 @ScarletPear1945 @ScotchTape @seacastle @sealie @SecretlyMe @Seeker1898 @sendingyoulove @SensitiveApple @sensitiveShade5337 @SentientCozyTeacup @SharpiePen @ShiningSalamander99 @Shriya546 @Shweta555 @shy @silverIceCream21 @silverWillow1625 @singblue @Sk1ttles @SkolSuper1976 @sleeplessinmanhattan @Softforesthsp77 @softPoetry23 @soulrestorer102 @soulsings @SparklingSnowflake15 @Spearstar @Stardew3 @starhawkemystery @stayingsanne @stillLavender24 @stillplanet @sujaypai @summertimesamness @SunFern @SunFlower @supportingearthangel @sweetlife101 @sweetmango91 @sweetMelody95 @sweetrosa1987 @Teresa416 @TheMandalorian @thepeacefulguy @ThePersonYouCanNeverKnow @TheRoseHeartz @TheSciKid @thoughtfulmomma @Tiggergirl @TimidMike @tisjme @TrinnitysLight81 @tygo @Umbrella89 @unkindloving @Vargasb @VickyP @victoriia @Violiness @warmheartedFarm7120 @Wawas @westvirginia @wildcat85 @Worrior22Warrior @xandia @XxOgSpunBbygrl @Youarelovelyy @yzzil @zeraphim

44
User Profile: bwoop1102
bwoop1102 April 18th, 2022

Don;t judge put Pikachu from Detective Pikachu. A coffee loving detective. What's more to love???

User Profile: PandaHelp000
PandaHelp000 April 18th, 2022

Olivia Benson. Enough said!

User Profile: wonderfulRainbow817
wonderfulRainbow817 April 18th, 2022

Not familiar with this but it was interesting to read everyone's comments and see the different perspectives!

User Profile: wonderfulRainbow817
wonderfulRainbow817 April 18th, 2022

@wonderfulRainbow817, oh wait. I read the question wrong. My favorite character is Sandra Bullock in "Blind Side". Such a great movie!

load more
User Profile: YoursMAD
YoursMAD April 18th, 2022

@crang17

JOKER

He is a supervillain who decides upon his life even though the society was teasing at him.

User Profile: brilliantTurtle89
brilliantTurtle89 April 18th, 2022

@crang17

HermioneGranger. A smart but loyal female

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 18th, 2022

Hey @crang17, thanks for this awesome post. Hermione is indeed such #Goals ❤️

I adore Phoebe Buffay haha, she's a whole vibe. ❤️

_1650262418.image.png

User Profile: ASilentBunny
ASilentBunny April 18th, 2022

@crang17 I don't think I have a favorite one, but Hermione is so strong, smart, loyal, and caring!

User Profile: FennecDaFurry
FennecDaFurry April 18th, 2022

@crang17 toothless from how to train your dragon. i like him because hes such a good friend to his trianer.. i wish i could have a friend like that..

User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath April 18th, 2022

I really cannot think of any character currently 😅

I like Hermione too from HP though

I also like Lily from Hannah Montana, she was a nice and caring friend 😃

User Profile: Erato
Erato April 18th, 2022

Turning-Red-Pixar-Still-Culture.jpeg
I can relate to her a lot!