Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Who is your favorite movie character and why?

User Profile: crang17
crang17 February 3rd, 2022

I always love the characters of Hermione Granger of Harry Potter and Enola Holmes because they are like the characters that live out the character I wish I can be more of.

Somehow I see myself in their characters. Someone who loves adventure, is strong-willed, cares for other people and would sacrifice for others. I just need a little bit more of the confidence side and the intelligence. XD It is also freeing when you do not have to think about social norms as well. Anywho, enough of me but what about you? What is your favorite movie character and why do you like him/her/them? 💚🌻

_1643896582.image.png_1643896652.image.png


@24x7Awesome @303315 @AddictedTealover98 @adocker @adrjust1 @adventurousfan @Ady23 @aifos1976 @AjanMalic @alexisj070 @alfalfasproutdeux @allyswift @alphav7 @Alwaysinpyjamas @amarifey @ambitiouschestnut9158 @ambitiouscity3124 @amiablePeace77 @amicableBlackberry1972 @AMusicalSilence @AnActiveListener @AnastasiaSmith @Andreawa @anonymouslistener23 @ArborealGiggle13 @arnoldziffler1 @artisaweapon @asilentobserver @Asimov @astray @AveryLove @Azalia1109 @babybenfin @badoinkitydoop @basty @behindhazeleyes @beloved316 @benevolentOrange31 @BetterTogether101 @BillyWilson @bk20102kb @blindfaith @BlueberryFriend @blueDiamond @BlueMossWeaver27 @blueocean @blueocean45 @blueTown7167 @bluewolf1229 @borderinline @bottomofthelist @bouncySeal96 @brainybrainy @brendenjensen @BridgetAileen @brightChestnut4066 @brilliantTurtle89 @brilliomturtle89 @Brooklynn @bubbleBalsam6602 @BuddhistDracula @busyemptymind @cafedaydreams @callforhelp @callmecaliflower @calmHero86 @caramelbunny @Catlover1993 @Char1otte @chayton @Chocolateandcakes @ChristmasGift @Claito @cloudySummer @colorfulStrawberry3048 @compassionatelistener108 @cookeybear @cosmicats @courageousCake401 @courtmarievibes @crang17 @creativeKite5633 @CrismsonLime6525 @CrissiArabela @CurrySoup12 @Cutelittlepie1 @Cyanapricot8399 @cyanWater7627 @Darius08 @decisiveOcean892 @deepblueCoconut000 @Deeperblue @diplomaticconfucious @diplomaticShade2167 @discreetOwl14 @discreetSquare2053 @DoctorWho11 @dtanushree @dynamicHemlock1736 @easyMango9861 @echovoice @elmira73 @emilyLanes @EmOnTheGo @empathicForest15 @EmunahHere @EnigmaForte @enigmaforte @epitium @equanimousCosmos @ErRoach @essdee @Evaparker02 @Everythingisbetterinyourpyjamas @evie @ExpectoPatronumm @exuberantOcean6739 @faiirygiirl @Fairhouse @fighter23 @FreeSoul1417 @friendlyEars8792 @frozenmermaid @gentlePeace76 @ghofrane @GhostInTheShellx @girlygamerkilz @Goldcherry2113 @goldentown96 @gongoozlersoup19 @gracefuldeadlyswan @groundedexplorer @GusteeMoon123 @happydandan @happylove2611 @Harleemoon @healinghearts0718 @healingWhisper @HeckhoundBreaker5 @helpfulBranch221 @helpfulHuman4993 @helpfullBranch221 @Hereyzzil @honestplane3797 @honeypie720 @hopefulArrow2212 @hopefulnatural @hopeless104 @houserabbitsrule @humorouscamp915 @Hyacinth22 @Icicle0212 @IcyLight @incredibleWatermelon1029 @indigoCup1959 @InfinityandBeyond23 @intellectualDrum3128 @interactivec @inventiveOrange1 @InvisibleAngel92 @Itsybitsyspider91 @Ivy229 @JasmineWhite @jayahere @JayTheBird14 @Jenna0903 @JenSee @Joe2017 @Jonsi @JoyIntoDarkness @joyoussun45 @joyoussun47 @Julian2703 @justconfuses87 @JustLikeMellie @JustMarije @JZack45 @K87 @KACOSMIC @Kanzi @KarrotCake @keion @kevan @kirtokun0731 @klemen @knowledge57 @Kodachrome73 @KokoroHereForYou @Kumiko @kvo8 @ladibugca @LandOfHopesx3 @Learntolive @leothelittlelioncub1 @letspreadhappiness @LetsSpreadHappiness @LG22 @lia345 @Lifeislove123 @lightforlife @lightofhope89 @LilaGrace @lilboom9 @LilyLila @lilynoelle @Lionellinu13 @longing4peace @Lovejoy @lovelyWords13 @LovetoGod @maibock @marissa6 @marsmoon @Mellietronx @melliontm @MISSMEGHAN @MistyMagic @mistypanorama @mitch11 @motivationalhomegirl @MountainClarity @Musicismyfriend @NancySV1 @nans17 @natg @navyFarm1407 @Neonpaint21 @Nerdtastic @NevaehRose @niceDaisy36 @niceLion789 @niceTangerine6642 @NoDramaBabyLlama @NoneTheWiser @NotQuiteBlue @nourrirvotreame @obie2 @Ohemdieldi @Olivia210 @onerandomguy @Onlyonefollower @onwardforevenmore @optimisticRaspberries5247 @oxfordshiregatsby @P4ND0R4 @parisayano @passionateCircle3866 @peacefulLily4008 @peacefulwarrior10 @peachStrawberries1909 @penguinpower31 @peppermintlove @peterman @philispohicalShip9444 @PiecesofYou @Pininin @PinkDaisy83 @PinkMallow @pinkpurpleblue15 @Pinnae @piscesmoon @pizzalover1341 @pluckyAcai7322 @politeAvocado7234 @politecare2971 @politelychaotic @politeskies6536 @polks @princessd @princessofcurcus @probius @psalm139 @psychespirit @PurpleNina @PurpleSnowflake2310 @rachelq @Raindrops00 @raininglillies13 @raspberry985 @Raspberrybeach @rationaltiger8083 @Ravenclaw7 @Rcusick12 @redLunch4107 @Rehan00 @reliableWater8763 @Reokiome0928 @resourcefulbear6750 @rezasophiea @Romulus1776 @RoninSelecta @Rosa9570 @rosesway @royalGrapes @royalmilkbee @rumplesteeleskin @RynnTheBedouin @Sageypie @Saif1for1Resilience @sail46 @SaimaK @Santysan @SarilinaN @SavoyTruffle20 @scarletMaple3081 @scarletPear1945 @ScarletPear1945 @ScotchTape @seacastle @sealie @SecretlyMe @Seeker1898 @sendingyoulove @SensitiveApple @sensitiveShade5337 @SentientCozyTeacup @SharpiePen @ShiningSalamander99 @Shriya546 @Shweta555 @shy @silverIceCream21 @silverWillow1625 @singblue @Sk1ttles @SkolSuper1976 @sleeplessinmanhattan @Softforesthsp77 @softPoetry23 @soulrestorer102 @soulsings @SparklingSnowflake15 @Spearstar @Stardew3 @starhawkemystery @stayingsanne @stillLavender24 @stillplanet @sujaypai @summertimesamness @SunFern @SunFlower @supportingearthangel @sweetlife101 @sweetmango91 @sweetMelody95 @sweetrosa1987 @Teresa416 @TheMandalorian @thepeacefulguy @ThePersonYouCanNeverKnow @TheRoseHeartz @TheSciKid @thoughtfulmomma @Tiggergirl @TimidMike @tisjme @TrinnitysLight81 @tygo @Umbrella89 @unkindloving @Vargasb @VickyP @victoriia @Violiness @warmheartedFarm7120 @Wawas @westvirginia @wildcat85 @Worrior22Warrior @xandia @XxOgSpunBbygrl @Youarelovelyy @yzzil @zeraphim

44
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 18th, 2022

Harry Potter - my family doesn't like me either lol :p

User Profile: raspberryboobag
raspberryboobag April 18th, 2022

@crang17 Gus TTshowbiz

User Profile: hopezzy
hopezzy April 18th, 2022

@crang17 Can I say shin chan 😂

User Profile: MyNameIsNicole
MyNameIsNicole April 18th, 2022

@crang17

Will Byers from Stranger Things. I just really like his personality and how gentle he is❤️

User Profile: GettingUp
GettingUp April 18th, 2022

Do series count too? Penny from The Big Bang Theory ofc. I love her as a whole packet!

But when it comes to strictly movies... Well, Luisa Clark. She's strong yet creative. I see her strenght in the way she stands out, loves, lives.

User Profile: FrozenGhost
FrozenGhost April 18th, 2022

Leroy Jethro Gibbs, because he's tough, honorable and takes no sh*t from anybody.

_1650307449.image.png

User Profile: Lou73
Lou73 April 18th, 2022

I love Elsa and Anna in Frozen 2 because they both work through their grief in different ways but have such a strong bond with each other <3

User Profile: Daf8
Daf8 April 18th, 2022

❤️ Thank you for this post! Definitely Hermione Granger. I love her, I don’t even need to explain how magnificent she is. But to name one of many reasons, the Chosen One wouldn’t have survived his first year without her. ❤️

User Profile: RhayneClouds
RhayneClouds April 18th, 2022

@crang17

I like stitch because he is cute.

User Profile: GivenLemon
GivenLemon April 19th, 2022

@crang17

really like spongebob. he just reminds me of the childhood i had and memories of when i was little watching