Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Drink Water - Reminder 💧

March 1st, 2021

Hello All. This will be an ongoing challenge self-care thread.

If you keep forgetting to drink water, here is how the Mindfulness community can help you.

_1673245389.image.png

Subscribe to this thread.

By Subscribing every time someone posts in the thread, you will get a notification as 'Drink Water - Reminder 💧'

Come and Post here, every time you drink considerable amount of water OR when you complete your daily water quota
You can use this post as your water intake tracker or log. So you will know how much water you have had and how much more to go.

Of course, there are apps for that too. Using this forum can be more effective, as the apps are only seen by you, but here your progress will be shared with the community.

Give it a try!

Tag someone to remind them to drink water


Benefits of Drinking water

Calculate your daily water intake

1200
User Profile: imaginativePlane7983
imaginativePlane7983 August 21st, 2022

@DonaldDraper

I am afraid I don't drink enough water every day unless I am thirsty. This shows in my skin, in my hair, in my urine... The doctor has said I should drink more but I get lazy...

I like eating a lot of watermelon in the summer though. Do you think it is the same as drinking water?

Thanks!

1 reply
August 21st, 2022

@imaginativePlane7983 Absolutely. Hydration comes from fruits and vegetables too. But ofc, compared to 8 glasses of water, it will be much less.

load more
User Profile: Loopoloop
Loopoloop August 21st, 2022

Done, thanks :)


User Profile: TheConversation22
TheConversation22 August 21st, 2022

Thank you for sharing this :)

August 26th, 2022

Happy Friyayyy :D

@butterlycow @CheerySandi @cube4 @DragonLord00 @energeticCoconut2474 @energeticEyes9189 @friendlyCity7594 @GoldenNest2727 @Hyehyehye @katiebearolo @KingBurger2000 @Linux2022 @Marcolite @okeyyyy @preferablyMads @Rob581 @Sasher @SpritelyStrawfruit @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @tealBear2472 @TooHandsome @Uniquiefaith55 @vivelespatates @Walker7957

2 replies
User Profile: GoldenNest2727
GoldenNest2727 August 27th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

I did a lesser version of RemiHope's month long water challenge a few months ago, but other than that one time, I'm strictly a soda gal. I appreciate the tag, though, and I'm cheering you guys on from the sidelines!

1 reply
August 27th, 2022

@GoldenNest2727 you mean from the soda lines 😜

load more
load more
User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow August 30th, 2022

This is such a relevant post. I love drinking water... Mostly alkaline with any of the following :


Basil or mint or peppermint leaves


Slices of orange, lemon, cucumber


Strawbetty


Throw in 2-3 of the above in a jug at night and drink through out the next day. This is also called detox water.

User Profile: SofiaStardust
SofiaStardust August 30th, 2022

@softSummer7903 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @DonaldDraper @HelpfulDiamond @cheerfulIceCream A little reminder ☺︎

_1661884857.image.png

4 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 30th, 2022

@SofiaStardust Yay thankyou!💛

User Profile: HelpfulDiamond
HelpfulDiamond August 30th, 2022

@SofiaStardust

*drinking*

User Profile: softSummer7903
softSummer7903 August 30th, 2022

@SofiaStardust awesome ❤️

September 1st, 2022

@SofiaStardust Thank youuu ❤️

load more
User Profile: cheerfulIceCream
cheerfulIceCream August 31st, 2022

Drink, drink, 👀 💧

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 31st, 2022

water-drink.gif

User Profile: warmBubbles347
warmBubbles347 September 1st, 2022

@DonaldDraper

Thanks for sharing with us!

September 1st, 2022

🌊 Where is your bottle?

@AdrienTheWolf @amusingFriend7101 @BookishBlue13 @CommunityModFinn @CommunityModMeir @considerateParadise6717 @EmoHours12345678910 @ferventflame @Fluffysheep8 @hiraxx @Hope @HopefulBambi @imnotfine2 @JennyINFP @Jowita @KateDoskocilova @NotALaser @NutterButterPicnic @ShaunX @SparklingSeashells @Taiyozzy @theanxioushomie23 @tidyHickory3283 @vivelespatates @WaterMelloon @yourbuddy30

1 reply
User Profile: HopefulBambi
HopefulBambi September 1st, 2022

@DonaldDraper

Invisible! :o But this post is making me a magician, as I'm going to make some water appear by going downstairs and pouring myself a glass. Thank you for the reminder! :)

User Profile: tidyHickory3283
tidyHickory3283 September 1st, 2022

@DonaldDraper

My bottle is right here!😀

*shows bottle, opens it and drinks the water in it*

spongebob-drinking-water.gif

1 reply
User Profile: sheanemone
sheanemone September 19th, 2022

@tidyHickory3283

that king is chugging his water

cheers to this forum post existing


load more
User Profile: yourbuddy30
yourbuddy30 September 1st, 2022

@DonaldDraper That is so sweet of you to tag me....sure i will remember to drink water and keep a bottle right beside me

User Profile: SparklingSeashells
SparklingSeashells September 1st, 2022

@DonaldDraper

*Grabs the coffee* 😀

User Profile: EmoHours17
EmoHours17 September 1st, 2022

@DonaldDraper

Don't remind me of that one time I drank 5 bottles of water in like 2 seconds. That was a... fun day

User Profile: JemmyX0X0
JemmyX0X0 September 3rd, 2022

@DonaldDraper don't worry I'm hydrated as fudge 😎🥤

User Profile: CommunityModFinn
CommunityModFinn September 4th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

My bottle is always with me! 😄

load more