Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Drink Water - Reminder 💧

March 1st, 2021

Hello All. This will be an ongoing challenge self-care thread.

If you keep forgetting to drink water, here is how the Mindfulness community can help you.

_1673245389.image.png

Subscribe to this thread.

By Subscribing every time someone posts in the thread, you will get a notification as 'Drink Water - Reminder 💧'

Come and Post here, every time you drink considerable amount of water OR when you complete your daily water quota
You can use this post as your water intake tracker or log. So you will know how much water you have had and how much more to go.

Of course, there are apps for that too. Using this forum can be more effective, as the apps are only seen by you, but here your progress will be shared with the community.

Give it a try!

Tag someone to remind them to drink water


Benefits of Drinking water

Calculate your daily water intake

1200
September 3rd, 2022

Drink water for energy :)

@21themoon @CupidtheKingofLove @ForgottenPassword @Lolowise475 @MeowDarkChocolate @Rob581 @shyWatermelon4683 @SirenOfSerenity @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Whitewolf260997 @wontwakewontsleep

1 reply
User Profile: SirenOfSerenity
SirenOfSerenity September 3rd, 2022

@DonaldDraper

Hehe I got this notification as I'm drinking ice cold water 💧 🧊

User Profile: shyWatermelon4683
shyWatermelon4683 September 4th, 2022

@DonaldDraper how did you know I didn't drink enough yesterday? 😁

load more
User Profile: purpleSea7109
purpleSea7109 September 5th, 2022

I Drank whole bottle of water.

Thank you 7 cups of tea.Xx

User Profile: purpleSea7109
purpleSea7109 September 6th, 2022

I drank two small bottles of water today.Xx

Thanks again to everyone. Love you take care.Xx

You can chat with me anytime. Click on my name.Xx

September 16th, 2022

*collects rain water*

@Aaravi24 @beautifulalamort @brilliantTurtle89 @compassionateTree4567 @convivialOak4091 @CupidtheKingofLove @cyanPlatypus6370 @Deadtired22 @decisiveGrapes7858 @Drangonheart123 @dtanushree @DylanxYuzu @ElenaGeneris @emotionalTalker2260 @empowering11 @FighterArpi @Gemgem82 @Happy900 @HibernatingChestnut @HopefulBambi @Hyehyehye @iampapaya @imaginativeZebra4452 @IntoMyOwnNothingness @JavaSovereignx @Just4youthe1 @KingBurger2000 @lifeisnotagame7 @Marcolite @Munkeh @okeyyyy @OneErased @patientBeauty5060 @patientPlace @Perplexed1 @PoliteOcean @quietGrapes5738 @R13ose @RadiantBeam4675 @Rhea3 @Sapphire21moonlight @Sasher @SirenOfSerenity @StoicSteamStoker @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @sweetPaper @sympatheticVillage3231 @tealBear2472 @TortueDesBois @Uniquiefaith55 @Winters12

5 replies
User Profile: dtanushree
dtanushree September 16th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

*Collects with Don*

User Profile: SirenOfSerenity
SirenOfSerenity September 16th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

*noms rain water* my favorite, next to ocean water xD

1 reply
User Profile: dtanushree
dtanushree September 17th, 2022

@SirenOfSerenity

Oh we supposed to nom nom 😲😲🙈🙆🙆

load more
User Profile: Shivarpi
Shivarpi September 17th, 2022

Flicks that rainwater on 🌊🌊🌊🌊@DonaldDraper

User Profile: CupidtheKingofLove
CupidtheKingofLove September 17th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

*Collecting rain water* 🚿🏄🏊

load more
User Profile: brilliantTurtle89
brilliantTurtle89 September 16th, 2022

I'm a turtle. Water is very important to me.

3 replies
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 September 19th, 2022

💧💧@brilliantTurtle89

I'm a platypus. 💧Water's💧 pretty important for me too💧 :)

(💧💧More factual: I am a 💧human being💧. 💧Water💧 is essential💧 to keep being alive💧! I am so thankful I have clean💧 drinking💧 water!💧💧)

❤️ Platy

Some for you💧 💧 Some for you💧 💧 Two for you 💧💧 and Two to share!💧💧

1 reply
User Profile: sheanemone
sheanemone September 19th, 2022

@cyanPlatypus6370


this Somehow reminded me of the where's my water Disney alligator game that was Present in everyone's childhood. anyone recall

throwback to 2010s

load more
User Profile: sheanemone
sheanemone September 19th, 2022

@brilliantTurtle89

love it so much.

keeping up with the testudines <3

hope your osmoregulation is working well and those nitrogenous wastes are being excreted nicely.

we stan the turtles guys



load more
September 18th, 2022

Water was always my least favourite choice.

Since having a multipack of bottles always available at work the sugar free sodas and energy drinks are now second place when thirsty.

I’ve seen no benefits from the swap if I am honest but regardless I know ultimately it’s better for me.

Aspiring to a minimum intake I’m not quite there yet, who knows what the future holds so maybe one day.

Rainwater is extreme, I’m gonna stick to experimenting with the flavoured still, baby steps

1 reply
User Profile: sheanemone
sheanemone September 19th, 2022

@Perplexed1

I SO relate to this post

I am very skeptical about my water intake because it is Definitely way below the average healthy intake a sane and hydrated person would need.

that's partially why I get so many headaches

and that's also why I am subscribing to this forum without hesitation

before I become a shriveled little meat sack

load more
User Profile: sheanemone
sheanemone September 19th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

Stay Hydrated queensss


User Profile: seasideAnn2259
seasideAnn2259 September 19th, 2022

Yes! Drink lots of water. It feels so good. I'm also going to cut out alcohol because it's counterproductive.

User Profile: TheAlchemist1111
TheAlchemist1111 September 19th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

Thanks for sharing this post and reminding us to stay hydrated.

User Profile: sheanemone
sheanemone September 19th, 2022

everyone who see this can freely @ my username and just bombard me with reminders to drink water


before I turn into a shriveled meat sack

2 replies
September 22nd, 2022

@sheanemone drinkkkkk, you almost shriveled meat xD

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 24th, 2022

Time to sippysip some water! 😃 @sheanemone

load more